Chapter Sixty Four

Warnings

"I now completely understand your love for platinum blonde hair." Lena sighed as she stared up at the sky. Her and Arden were walking down to their Herbology lesson, but of course they were held back a few times due to Lena being distracted by the clouds. "I never understood why you could like Draco when the blonde kind of... ruined it but I totally see what you mean now."

"So you're saying you thought Luna looked odd because of her hair?" Arden asked.

Lena shook her head. "No she's the reason I fell in love with it." She sighed. "She's just so pretty!"

"So, are you two...?" Arden hesitated. Lena nodded her head rapidly whilst jumping up and down, almost tripping over a change in terrain.

"I didn't think it would ever happen. I've kind of had the biggest crush on her ever since I came to Hogwarts, she's just so nice to everyone, and so dreamy and she makes these cute little pieces of jewellery out of everyday objects and-" Lena stopped herself from going on, and just stared up at the clouds again. "I'm in love, Arden." She sighed.

Arden chuckled. "You two are adorable, I'm so happy that she likes you back!" She enthused. As the two walked down to the greenhouse, talking about Lena's new relationship, Arden stopped when she saw Harry walking unusually close to Ginny.

"Uhm, is it just me, or do Harry and Ginny look a little cozier than usual?" Arden asked with a cool tone. "I didn't even know the two were anywhere near friends..."

Lena laughed as she watched Harry take a hold of Ginny's hand. "I can't believe the muffin worked..." She said in between giggles. "Remember when he want spastic about your hickeys? I told him to move on and suggested he go out with Ginny since she was nuts about him, and I guess he did!"

"You told him to move on? And he just... did?" Arden asked disbelievingly. Lena nodded, making Arden kick the dirt in anger as she walked along. "WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL DID IT NEVER WORK WHEN OTHER PEOPLE TOLD HIM THEN!?" She boomed. Arden growled as she repeatedly stomped on newly growing flowers. "After all this time, he acts so hopelessly in love with me, ultimately ruining our friendship, making things awkward, convincing himself that he'll end up with me, but when you tell him to move on he just does it like no big deal?"

Lena looked at Arden with wide eyes. "I don't understand-"

"Something's fishy..." Arden said suspiciously. "Harry's up to something I know it."

"Or maybe my little talk finally made him realise that he does need to move on? He's most likely realised that you two are never going to get together, I think he's finally accepted it." Lena chirped.

Arden felt her anger wash away as Ginny kissed Harry's cheek, and walked away from him blushing furiously. Not only had Harry finally moved on from her, but he had found an amazing girl like Ginny.

"Maybe, but it hasn't been that long, has it?"

Lena raised an eyebrow. "Arden, it's the middle of January, it's been weeks." She sighed. Arden opened her mouth to protest, but Lena interrupted. "You've been too busy spending time in your little world of Draco Malfoy to even realise what the date was, haven't you?" She teased.

Arden rolled her eyes. "I can't help it." She sighed. "I could go on about him just like you could go on about Luna, don't deny that you've been a bit preoccupied star gazing with her after classes."

"At least I'm able to look at a calendar." Lena teased. "Come on, all this boyfriend/girlfriend talk has made us late to Herbology."