Chapter 8: Get hurt & Run away

Emily's POV

I was drawing in my room while Daddy and Uncle Minion were working. I finished and hang it on my wall. The picture was me and Daddy together. Now I'm bored (same lol *cough* sorry). I walk to my dad to tell him I wanted to play.

"UGH THIS STUPID SPRING-A-MA-JEB!" My dad yelled.

I believe he means "spring."

"Daddy?"

"What is it sweetie?" He asked, clearly trying to keep his cool.

"Can you play with me?" I asked.

He groans as he twists a bolt with a wrench. "I don't know sweetheart. Daddy's really busy."

"But you've been working all day with Uncle Minion and it's leaving me all alone and bored." I explained.

"Go draw or something." He said turning back to his work.

"I did that already. I just want to play-"

"EMILY I TOLD YOU! I AM BUSY! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screamed punching me in the face.

I fly backwards and hit the wall hard enough to knock my breath out. My dad immediately gasp after what he did.

"E-Emily I-I didn't mean to-" He said but I cut him off by crying and running to my room.

I look at my mirror and see a bruise forming on my cheek and cuts on my head. HE did this to me. My own dad. I open my window, look back at my room, and jump out.