Chapter 13: Metro Man Museum Destroyed

Emily's POV

I look at the TV in my Dad's office. Roxanne was on it. I growl under my breath as I grab the remote and press play.

"Today has been the most devastating dat of all history. Megamind and his daughter have destroyed Metro Man forever. I saw him suffer from what Emily did to him. Our Metro City is Metroless. Let me ask you Emily, are you happy now?"

I pause the TV and throw it across the room. I look out the window and see my dad getting in the invisible car. I run outside to the car.

"Dad! Where are you going?"

"Just to the store to grab things for dinner. I'll be making your favorite, cheeseburgers." He said then driving off.

While he does that, I'll be at the Metro Man Museum. I run to the museum and look around. Nobody is here, except Roxanne. That snobby reporter. I take out my dehydration gun and run inside the museum.

Megamind's POV

I am now standing in front of the Metro Man statue.

"Oh Metro Man, I know I wanted to destroy you. But I never knew that I would miss being beaten up for my evil actions. I just couldn't stand the fact of losing Emily. You would do the same thing. I know you would." I said.

I sigh. I look at the other side and see Roxanne. Of course she'd be here. I see someone behind her. Who is that? My vision becomes more clear and I gasp.

"Emily!" I whispered.

She pulls out her dehydration gun ready to fire at Roxanne. I turn into Bernard and tackle Emily.

"Hey let go of me! Who are you?" She yelled.

"Your Dad. Now stay still." I said turning her into an ice cube.

"Sorry sweetie." I whispered.

"Bernard?" Roxanne asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes! I'm fine. Just tripping over my own feet." I laughed nervously.

"I thought I heard Emily." She said.

"Nope. I bet she's with her Dad having fun." I lied.

"I know that Megamind isn't her father. And I know why." She said.

"I AM TOO FATH- How do you figure that?" I asked.

"Because I know her parents. They abandoned her in an alley one night. And I bet Megamind found her and took her in as his own." She explained.

"Oh well isn't that a fantastic hypothesis." I nervously laughed again.

"I just know that he's been lying to her all this time." She said.

My watch starts beeping, "I think we should run."

BOOM!