Chapter 13: Memories

(Haha, and you thought it was only one update XP)

Red sweated heavily. The sudden memories which infiltrated her mind gave her a tremendous headache.

So I... Actually did meet Were...

Red thrashed around, flailing her hands aimlessly, "Let go! Let go!"

"I told you to keep calm! Even if you go back there, he won't be there!" Harry said in annoyance.

"At least let me go and check! He will be there, I know he will!" She cried.

"Ugh, fine! Don't whine about him not being there later on," Harry grumbled, giving in.

Red snatched her hand away from him and wiping her tears, she ran towards the clearing.

'He will be there, I know he will."

With that in mind, she arrived the clearing. Her smile dropped and she slowed down. But Red forced her smile back on.

"Hey Were... I'm back! E-enough playing around, I-I know you're here..!"

Unknowing to her, Were was hidden behind the bushery, holding his breath, hand over his mouth.

"I don't want to play hide-and-seek, so come out, okay? P-please... Show yourself..." Fresh tears streamed down her already tear stained face.

Were tried holding back his own sobs. He couldn't bear that. He couldn't bear the fact that Red was crying. How he wished he could go and hold her tight.