When you meet (RE-EDITED)

Edited on the 25th of June 2018

~~~~Key Words~~~~

Y/n ~ Your Name

________________________

Stanley "Stan" Marsh:

You were standing at one of the few bus stops waiting for the bus to show up, you have recently moved to South Park and today was your first day at school as you were patiently waiting for the bus to arrive you heard snow crunching meaning someone was walking near by and you were right because a boy who looked your age was heading towards the bus stop he had a brown coat and a blue and red hat on. Once he reached the bus stop he smiled kindly at you and stuck out a hand "Hi I'm Stan" "Hello, I'm Y/n nice to meet you Stan" you smiled back the two of you talked for a bit before three other boys came, you have soon learned they're names were Kenny, Eric well..Cartman and Stan's super best friend Kyle you instantly became friends with him as he was really nice the five of you talked about random things until the bus came and took you to school.

Kyle Broflovski:

You hummed as you waited by the oven for the cupcakes to bake "Meeeem! Meeeeem!" You heard your annoying ass brother Cartman scream out from the living room "She's not home Eric!" You yelled annoyed of his screaming, he walked Into the kitchen where you were with who your guessing are his friends "Why do you need mum?" You asked not looking away from the oven "So she could get me some cheese poofs!" He said in a 'duh' tone you sighed you might be his sister but you were not like him he was fat you weren't, he was racist and mean. You aren't. And so on. You walked over to a cabinet and took out two bags of cheese poofs handing them to Cartman "There, now please leave the kitchen I'm baking" you waved him away he huffed and left along with his friends but after about an hour or so one of them came into the kitchen "Hey mind if I hang with you?" The boy asked he had a orange jacket and a green ushanka you nodded as you frosted another cupcake "Sure! You must be Kyle right?" You asked he goes to your school but your brother forbid you to talk to him "Yeah, you must be Y/n" you smiled "Yup! Nice to meet ya!" "Nice to meet you to" he smiled the rest of the time he spent in the kitchen baking and frosting cupcakes with you until the boys had to go home.

Kenneth "Kenny" McCormick:

You ran away from your bully Red she has been bullying you because you had a crush on the same guy as her. His name was Kenny McCormick "Come back here you idiot!" She screamed as she was to slow to catch you "Never! Just leave me alone! Waaah!" You ran faster tears running down your cheeks you soon spot your brother Clyde he was your older twin brother but only for 15.8 seconds the both of you even had the same nickname Crybaby (but not in a mean way!) "Clyde! Help!" You hid behind him "Clyde move out of the way" Red growled "Piss off Red" Clyde hissed he may be a crybaby but when it comes to family he's dangerous to play with "Ugh!" She huffed and stomped away "Hey you okay Y/n?" Kenny asked you blushed and looked down "Y-Yeah..."You wiped away your tears and smiled a bit then the bell rang "Oh, that's the bell see you later Y/n" he said and walked back into school "Okay! Let's go Clyde we have music class now!" You and Clyde walked off to go to your next class.

Eric Theodore Cartman:

You were known as the queen of the girls, the lists in the end have to be approved by you and today was a new list 'The cute boys list' You took all the cards from the girls counting up the votes "Oh no no no! Kyle is not going on the end of the list! He is in 4th place." You said the girls nodded "Yes ma'am!" They giggled you giggled as well you might be the queen of girls but that doesn't mean your a prissy bitch you were the nicest of the bunch actually, you held the list but someone snatched it from your hands you look up and saw a chubby well..fat boy you pout "Hey give it back!" You huff standing up "What?! What the fuck is this?! I am not the ugliest!" He screamed furious you smirked and took the list back "The girl's say differently fatass!" You giggled sitting back down and putting away the list in a blue folder "Hey my name isn't fattass! It's Cartman!" You nod "Okay, Well the girl's say differently Cartman" you say again saying his name with little venom "By the way names Y/n" you continued he grunted and stomped away muttering curses under his breath making you laugh.

Craig Tucker:

Knocking on the hardwood door with the name 'Mr. Garrison' on it you waited, soon you heard the teacher call "Yes? Come in" you nodded to yourself and walked in and waved at the teacher "Hey" was all you said "Ah yes the new student, class this is Y/n L/n can you say something about yourself?" You sighed lightly "I have a guinea pig named Tori and I like causing mischief" you smirked "That's nice--wait did you say mischief?!" He asked looking at you with wide eyes "Why yes! Yes I did!" You said proudly and flipped off the teacher "Y/n! Detention!" You shrugged and walked out you looked around in the hallways and eventually found the detention room walking straight in you saw only one boy there he had a blue chullo hat and a matching blue coat he flipped you off and you returned the favor making him smirk you sat down in the back the teacher asleep at his desk the boy walked over to you and stuck out his hand "The names Craig Tucker" he said you shook his hand "L/n. Y/n L/n nice meeting ya!" You giggled as you introduced yourself like James Bond would you and Craig ended up talking the rest of the detention period getting shushed by the teacher a couple of times.

Tweek Tweak:

Throwing the football to your brother Stan you cheered as he caught it but you almost got a heart attack when the coach started yelling "See! Even a girl is better then you at football! Do you feel bad now?! Huh?! HUH?!" (So I kinda made the coach a bit dramatic hehe...Also can you tell I like when the reader is related to someone? XD) You and Stan look at coach and saw a boy with blonde hair and a wrongly buttoned up shirt you know he's in your class but you never talked to him before nor did you know his name you walked over to him Stan following suit "Hey! Coach leave him alone!" You sighed he grunted "Look I'm just trying to toughen up the kid" he glared at you "Ha like you could teach him anything" you smirked he growled "That's it! I quit!" He walked away grumbling to himself about how he doesn't like kids you giggled and turned your attention to the blonde "You okay..." You trailed off he caught on at what you were hinting at "My names T-Tweek GAH! A-And I'm f-fine -NGHT- Thanks..." "Y/n.." You smiled he smiled back and twitched "T-Thanks Y-Y/n" he said you nodded and walked off with Stan to play some more football.

Leopold "Butters" Stotch:

You stared unemotionally as the police broke down the front door "Little girl where are your parents?!" A police man asked you pointed to the kitchen they all went there and soon you heard you mother and father cursing at them as they were being dragged to the police car "You have the right to remain silent! You are arrested for child abuse, robbery and murder of the Korel family" The main police guy said then he looked at you "Do you have any other relatives?" He asked you nodded "Can you call them?" he asked you nodded again he sighed and left you picked up your phone and called your aunt who lived in South Park Colorado.

Walking up to the school with your cousin Craig he looked at you "You okay? You still haven't talked to anyone here and you have been here for two weeks now..." He trailed off you sighed "Look how about I introduce you to my friends?" he asked you shrugged your shoulders "Okay.." he said grabbing your wrist and dragging you over to a couple of boys "Hey guy's this is my cousin Y/n, Y/n these are my friends Tweek, Token, Clyde and Butters." he motioned to each of them as he said their names "Hya there! It's nice to m-meet ya!" the boy Butters said you remained silent "Does she talk?" Token asked "Yes but...it's a long story..." He said you gave him a side hug as a thank you for not telling them about your past.