When he/you does/do the try not to get scared challenge

A/n ~ Damn that's a long title 😂

Also I'll make up the videos cause I can't be bothered to watch some and write them down lol.

This was requested by MadisonClay4
______________________________________

~~~~Key Words~~~~

Y/n ~ Your Name

________________________

Warning(s): Swearing. A lot.

Stanley "Stan" Marsh:

You and Stan sat in your room bored as hell. When a awesome idea popped into your head. You smiled and looked over at your raven haired boyfriend "Hey, do you want to do a challenge?" You asked getting up from your bed.

He shrugged and nodded "Sure, which one?" You typed something on your computer with a sinister smirk which he couldn't see "The try not to laugh challenge" you load up a video and pause it.

He got up from your bed and sat down on your spinny chair "I'm going to the bathroom, you can start without me" you lied and walked out of the room not closing it fully. Grabbing your phone from your pocket you started recording him through the door crack.

He clicked on the video and watched the screen. The screen was black for the first few seconds then an ugly creature with fangs and blood on it popped up on the screen screeching.

Stan jumped backwards with a small scream of fear and shock, he ends up jumping back so much the chair fell over and he ended up on the floor. The video continued to play as more horrific scenes play.

You tried not to laugh and give yourself away but soon you brushed out laughing not able to keep it in any longer. He looks over to where you were by the door and playfully glares at you "Y/n! What the hell?!" He gets up and stops the video.

Shaking the phone in his face you smirked "This is so going on Facebook" "Don't you dare!" He runs after you and chases you around the house. Being a football player he easily catches you and grabs your phone, deleting the video of him screaming and falling over "Aww man..." You pouted.

Overall how he does: (only fails once)

I think he wouldn't be as scared as he was this time. Just because he thought he was watching a different video. He might jump at some jumpscares and it might depend on the type of scary video it was but other then that he wouldn't be scared.

Overall how you do: (You win)

Also not scared. Your a horror fanatic and find monsters not scary at all. Whole watching the try not to get scared videos there are some instances where you do get scared but it would have to be something really bad. Overall not easily scarable.

Kyle Broflovski:

You saw a lot of people on YouTube do this challenge. It couldn't be that bad as they make you think, can it? That's why you'd decided to do it too with your geeky boyfriend Kyle. To see if the videos are actually scary.

The two sat at your computer  watching some of the videos recommended for this challenge. An empty white room showed on the screen with a matching white tiled floor. A single rocking chair sat in the middle of it. Rocking by itself and squeaking as it did.

This went on for a minute before the chair went haywire. It suddenly broke and screams filled the room. Red liquid started leaking down the walls while the camera started shaking and glitchig the fuck out.