THANK YOU!! + CONTEST

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!

Thank you so so much for over 40k+ reads and over 800+ votes/stars!

In celebration for all the love and support you guys showed me and this book I am holding a small contest!

3 Lucky winners will get personalized One shots/Imagines!

All you have to do to be entered in the contest is fill out the following form.

BASIC INFORMATION

Pairing: (Cannon x Cannon or Cannon x OC) (It can be girl x girl, girl x boy, or boy x boy, etc.)

OC's Full Name: 

Age:

Gender:

Sexuality:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Personality:

Description of OC: (Hair, eyes, skin, height, etc.) (Picture would be awesome if you have one but it's not required)

Plot: (Just a small description of what the one shot would be about)

Additional information: (Not required)

Type of one-shot: (Fluff or Lemon (THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I WILL WRITE A LEMON IF ASKED! Just be aware that if you chose Lemon it might take a bit longer to write and wouldn't be done good, it would probably end up bad))

And anything you think is worth mentioning that doesn't fit the list above:

SO YEAH! You can either send me the info by sending me a message on Wattpad or just leave it in the comments of this chapter.

And in 24 hours the winners will be announced.

Thank you once again for all the love and support!

Have a Rossome day!

Wolfix Out~