You prank him (EDITED)

Edited on the 25th of June 2018

~~~~Key Words~~~~

Y/n ~ Your Name

________________________

Stanley "Stan" Marsh:

You were thinking about pranking someone and then you thought why not prank your boyfriend Stan you went to the kitchen and got 7 white onions and got popsicle sticks and then you stuck the sticks on the onions and dipped them in melted caramel and you got a better idea you are gonna do it at school and so he wouldn't be suspicious you got a Apple and caramelized it.

(Time skip till tomorrow at lunch!)

You were eating your caramel apple and then Stan came "Hey Y/n" he said you smiled "Hey Stan want a caramel Apple?" you asked and offered him a caramelized onion he smiled "Sure" the he took a bite and spit it out and everyone was now looking at him "WHAT WAS THAT!?" he asked "A onion You just got pranked!" You laughed and so did everyone else.

Kyle Broflovski:

You were bored as fuck so you had an idea you went to your basement and got three boxes and pulled out fake plush rat toys and smirked you went to Kyle's house and his mom said he went to the park and you said Okay and said that you just needed to leave something and then you'll go she nodded and you headed to his room and put all the fake rats everywhere and left a note saying 'you got pranked! ~Y/n' and went home and tomorrow at school he gave you the silent treatment and you just giggled.

Kenneth "Kenny" McCormick:

You went to the store bought some eggs and went home then put all the 100 eggs you bought in a bucket that leads to your backyard and called Kenny "Hey Ken wanna come to my house and play video games?" you asked "Sure!" he said "Okay I'll be in the backyard!" You said he said Okay then hung up a little later he came and when he went to the backyard he got covered in eggs and you were recording all of it while laughing like a maniac

Eric Theodore Cartman:

You and your friend Kyle were bored so you asked him "Hey Kyle wanna prank Cartman?" he nodded "Sure" you smiled "Lets go I have the perfect prank!" You said and went to the kitchen you told him the prank and he loved it so you both baked a dozen of doughnuts and filled half of them with regular doughnut cream and the rest with mayonnaise and then asked Cartman, Stan and Kenny to come when they came you quickly told them the prank and on witch side are the regular doughnuts and then gave a mayonnaise one to Cartman and when he took a bite he spitted it out "What the hell?!" he said and the four of you laughed "There filled with mayonnaise!" You said laughing and giggling and he just looked amazed at the prank

Craig Tucker:

You were bored and so you went online and watched some YouTube then you got an idea you remembered that Craig is supposed to come over tomorrow (Its night time) so you thought you could prank him you went downstairs got a ice tray and some mentos you filled the ice tray with water and put a mento in every one of them you put them in the freezer after that you grew tired and went to sleep. When you woke up you heard the doorbell so when you opened the door you saw Craig you smiled and let him in you offered him some Sprite "Uh sure" he said you went to the kitchen got a glass of Sprite and put two ice cubes (The one with mentos)and handed him the drink. After some while when the ice cubes melted the drink exploded in his face and you laughed while he was shocked and confused.

Tweek Tweak:

You did a simple prank on him you put salt in his coffee and greased the floor of his room with grease so it was slippery and this is how the scene went "GAH! WHY I-IS M-MY COFFEE S-SALTY!?" he yelled you giggled then he slipped on the floor spilling he salty coffee all over him and floor that made you cry of laughter after all of that you had to cuddle with Tweek for him to stop being mad at you but it was worth it.

Leopold "Butters" Stotch: 

You were going to take a shower when you saw that Butters left his phone on the kitchen counter so you got an idea. You went to the kitchen and took out some jello powder and jello molds you put the phone in a mold and made jello and poured it into all of the molds and put them in the freezer then went to take the shower. Tomorrow Butters came over "Ah, h-hey missy I left my phone here do you know were it is?" he asked you nodded and he followed you to the kitchen you got the jello with his phone and gave it him he sighed "Really?" he asked you nodded "Yup! Oh and here!" You giggled and gave him a spoon "Have fun eating phone jello!" You continued and kissed his cheek and went to watch some TV while Butters had to eat the jello to get his phone out.