When you get in a fight with his Ex

Edited on the 25th of June 2018

Edited again on the 9th of August 2019 [Craig's Part was edited]

~~~~Key Words~~~~

Y/n ~ Your Name

L/n ~ Last Name

________________________

Stanley "Stan" Marsh:

You hummed as you got some of your books out of your locker getting ready for class when you felt a hand grab your hair and pull it roughly making you fall down on your behind and your books drop on the floor next to you. You look up to see Wendy Testaburger you groaned seeing her and stood up "What do you want Testabruger" you asked clutching your head from the headache forming she growled at you and went to slap you, closing your eyes you waited for the pain but it never came, you opened your eyes to see Stan holding Wendy's wrist stopping it from slapping you "What the hell Wendy?! Leave my girlfriend alone!" He groaned pushing Wendy away who started to cry "Its not fair!" She cried and started to run away from the two of you.

Kyle Broflovski:

You were talking to Wendy when suddenly an angry or pissed even Bebe stomped up behind you and pushed you down "You Bitch! How could you! I thought we were besties! But no! You had to go and date my ex didn't you?!" She screamed catching attention of everyone in the hallway, you pushed yourself up from the ground and dusted yourself off you were so calm that it actually scared Bebe. You glared at her putting a hand on your hip sassily "Look whose talking, The Whore who has had everyone from our class as a boyfriend at least once" you smirked the kids busted out laughing and pointing at Bebe whose cheeks heated up in embarrassment "I-I-- Damn you Y/n L/n!" She groaned before running away. Kyle came up to you and hugged you "You okay?" You nodded and hugged back "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine" you smiled then the bell rang signaling that it was time for class.

Kenneth "Kenny" McCormick:

Tammy was pissed once she heard that her ex was dating someone else, so she came to South Park to track her- you down. You stood at your door way looking at the girl with teary eyes as she had started to yell and insult you calling you names and shit. But thankfully your brother Clyde was there to stop everything! Clyde had softly pushed you out of the doorway and towards the couch "Stay here, okay?" "Okay.." Clyde walked out closing the door behind him, Tammy looked at him "What? I wasn't finished with her" Clyde growled his hands balled up into fists which where shaking out of pure anger. No. One. Messes. With. His. Family. Clyde ended up punching the girl in the jaw making her stagger backwards and end up with her butt on the ground and a bruise forming on her jaw "Don't you dare mess with my sister again! Got it?" His voice dripped with venom a dark glare set on her, Tammy's eyes widen now scared of him she nodded quickly "Y-Yes I swear I'll l-leave your sister alone!" She yelled out and ran away as far as possible away from him. Clyde smirked in victory and returned to what he was doing before any of this happened. Eating tacos!

Eric Theodore Cartman:

Now you would think your 'best friend' Heidi would let go of the fact your dating her ex, but no she didn't. As you were putting unnecessary things in your locker Heidi walked or more like stomped up to you punching you in the stomach you grunted in pain and held your stomach "Ow! What the hell Heidi!?" You yelled out confused and mad catching everyone's attention "You fucking bitch! Don't act like you don't know!" Heidi hissed grabbing your hair and pulling it hard making you fall down to the floor Wendy and Stan were quick to react and pulled Heidi away from you "Let me go so I can beat her up!" Heidi hissed trying and failing to get out of their iron grip you shakily stood up as some other students went to get the principal Cartman rushed over to your side and started asking questions "Are you okay?! Do I need to hurt this Bitch?" You smiled at your protective boyfriend and laughed "I'm fine Cartman, my arm just hurts from the fall nothing else" you leaned over to him and kissed his cheek "But thanks for caring" that made him blush red ,almost red-er than Kyle's hair!

Craig Tucker: (He doesn't have an ex girlfriend so...for the sake of the story Red is going to be his ex :P)

(August 9th version. Red has been switched with Lola because I didn't realize they might be cousins 😂😂)

Craig's and Stan's groups were at lunch fighting about what group is better when they heard Bebe burst through the cafeteria door and yell to them "Guy's! Y/n is in trouble! In the gym!" She gasped for breath Craig and the others rushed there to see a mad Lola standing there ready to fucking punch someone's teeth out some blood on her knuckles and a passed out Y/n on the floor blood dripping from her mouth and nose, a black eye and a couple of scratches on her arms "What the hell Lola!?" Craig yelled out Red looked at Craig and smiled "Oh hey Craig~ I just wanted to remove the pest!~" she cooed coming closer to him Craig punched Lola in the stomach not caring he punched a girl "Then you did a shitty job at it because she's standing right in front of me!" He hissed making Lola gasp "How dare you! You fucking asshole!" Lola ran away crying her eyes out but no one cared Craig walked over to you who was waking up. You groaned in pain as you gained consciousness "What the hell happened?" You asked looking around seeing you were in the gym "Lola beat you up.." he helped you stand up "Oh..it hurts.." You whimpered feeling a headache "Yeah I bet...let's get you to the nurse" he said trying to keep his lunch down after the accident Craig didn't allow you to sit with the girls at lunch anymore from now on he had you sit next to him so he could make sure you don't get beat up by his ex again.

Tweek Tweak:

You were his first girlfriend and he's really happy it's you who ended up being his first gf

Leopold "Butters" Stotch: 

Paris Fricking Hilton had actually showed up at your door at 3 AM in the morning drunk as hell screaming profanities at you for being with her 'Ex' you just stared at her with an emotionless face memories of your parents yelling at you popping here and there and after 5 minutes of this you finally decided to do something. You pushed her and she fell off of your doorstep and into a pile of mud ruining her slutty clothes she gasped and glared at you making you smirk at her "I did you a favor, see now you don't look like a slut with revealing clothes. You now look like a slut that took a mud bath" you laughed before shutting the door shut "What a cunt" you muttered. You yawned and went up to your room going back to bed.