Stan Marsh x Aly Hernandez [One-Shot for cr0cketagne]

A/n ~ I do NOT own the fanart. It belongs to its rightful owner.

Also cr0cketagne I hope you like the one-shot and that I wrote the plot how you imagined :3 (Also Sorry if the ending sucked :/)

______________x_x_______________

3rd Person

It was the end of the school year which meant it was almost Summer! The last few weeks of school were a breeze to the students of South Park High since their teachers didn't really care about actually teaching them anything. With the exception of Mr Garrison teaching them about the Kardashians and anything, he found outrageous.

Seeing as it was almost Summer meant very hot weather. The white fluffy snow and cold air were replaced with bright green grass, flowers and sunshine.

A certain someone was walking down the halls of her high school looking for her friends. Her brown eyes scanned each person as she past greeting some on her way "Hey Token, you played really nicely at the basketball game yesterday!" she smiled making him chuckle and smile "Thanks Aly!" she waved and continued her way down the crowded halls.

She sighed when she saw a certain trio of girls. They were the popular girls known as Wendy the rich girl, Bebe the player and Red the two-faced bitch. The three all wore short skirts and tight tops making their chest area's very out there for everyone to see if you know what I mean.

Sadly to get to her friends she just had to pass them. Taking a deep breath she passed the group with a small smile not wanting to seem irritated by just their presence. Not to mention the black haired girl Wendy. Aly had a much more personal reason for disliking her. Maybe it was because Wendy is mean to her. Maybe it was because she was that typical snobby rich girl you see in films. Or it could be because in Elementary school Wendy was using and breaking the heart of an innocent and nice boy Aly had a crush on. Stanley Marsh.

Ah. Stanley Marsh. The football quarterback of the South Park Cows. He used to date Wendy back in Elementary school just cause he didn't want to be alone. Secretly he never liked Wendy. He was just scared. But could you blame him? His family was falling apart with his mum leaving more than once, his friends didn't always have his back and he was erroneously diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome.

So while Wendy had the time of her life cheating over and over on Stan and breaking his heart more and more Aly had to watch from the side. Luckily she was one of his close friends so she could admire him up close and wish he would just end it with her.

"Oh my God, what is she wearing? Barf!" Wendy snorted looking Aly up and down. Bebe laughed and held her freshly manicured hand up to cover her mouth "Right? Like seriously doesn't she know blue is a BOY colour?" Red said crossing her arms. Aly rolled her eyes and flipped them off with her purple-gloved hand "Whatever. Also" she paused and turned to look at them while the rest of the hall watched in anticipation.

"Bozo the clown called, he said he wants his face-paint back" she laughed walking away from the three stunned girls who slowly grew angry. Aly finally managed to make it to her friends "Hey Kyle, hi Kenny... Fatass-" before she could finish Cartman cut her off " OI! I'M NOT FAT YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He screamed and crossed his arms childishly pouting his lower lip out. She blinked and looked at Stan, her cheeks flushed a light pink. Playing with her long brown strands of hair she hoped it would distract him from her blushing cheeks. "Heeey Stan! How are you?" she asked starting a conversation with him.

Stan felt his stomach churn and twist. An all too familiar feeling of vomiting hit him and he hoped and prayed he doesn't puke all over his crush. Multiple times Aly noticed Stan swallow what she assumed was spit. Maybe he was chewing gum?