First date

Added on the 25th of June 2018 (Yeah yeah, this chapter didn't exist before :P)

~~~~Key Words~~~~

Y/n ~ Your Name

F/Story ~ Favorite Story

F/VideoGame ~ Favorite Video Game

F/Color ~ Favorite Color

F/Food ~ Favorite Food

________________________

The picture doesn't belong to me

Stanley "Stan" Marsh: (This happened the same day he asked you out)

For your first date Stan and you walked around South Park getting to know each other even more he made you laugh so much each time he tells about another one of his many adventures at the end of the date the both of you went to Tweek bros coffee and got some well...coffee the two of you stood in front of the coffee shop holding the warm drinks in your hands while the other free hand was interlaced with each other's you were talking to Stan about F/Story and right in the middle of your sentence you felt something being spilled all over you making you gasped at how hot it was you turn around and saw Wendy Testaburger she was smiling innocently "Whoops! How clumsy of me! Oh hey Stan!" She acted like nothing happened "Wendy what the fuck man?!" He stormed passed Wendy and grabbed your hand "Leave me the fuck alone!" He hissed and dragged you away "Stan..I wanna go home now.." you shivered since your clothes were now wet Stan sighed "Okay..oh and here" he took off his coat and gave it to you while walking back to your house the two stayed silent once at your door you gave Stan his coat back "Sorry for the disaster of a date Y/n" "Oh no Stan I had fun! Of course the Wendy thing kinda sucked but I had fun! Goodnight see you tomorrow!" You waved to him and went inside Stan smiled and walked back to his house.

Kyle Broflovski:

The two of you laughed as you saw Cartman playing or pretending to have a tea party with his stuffed toys the two of you just decided to come over to your house and study so like a study date but the two didn't even open any books and rather watched your brother talk to his toys "Would it be to far to put this on the internet?" You asked holding up your phone "No,with that fatass you can never go to far" he chuckled you nodded "True true, hey wanna play video games?" You looked at him "Yeah!" The rest of your date you played various games including guitar hero, Minecraft, F/VideoGame, and so on. Soon enough the time flew by and Kyle had to go home "See you tomorrow Y/n!" "Night Kyle! See ya!" Before closing the door you kissed him on the cheek making him blush redder then his hair you waved to him and closed the door "Y/n!!! DID YOU PUT A VIDEO OF ME PLAYING WITH MY TOYS?!" You gulped and ran to your room locking the door. Let's just say you didn't sleep the whole night just in case.

Kenneth "Kenny" McCormick:

For your date Kenny and you just went to your father's shoe store why? You may ask...well I have no clue but! You had a lot of fun watching Kenny wear some pretty girly pink heels "Lookin' good princess Kenny!" You clapped he smirked underneath his hood and struck a pose his hand on his hip the other up in the air "I know girl! I look totes fab!" You giggled then grabbed some F/Color 10 inch heels trying them on "Woah! I don't like this!" You gasp trying to steady yourself so you won't fall "Well trying to pull of 10-inch heels takes skill" he chuckled and walked up next to you in orange 10 inch heels with no problems with walking you stared at him wide eyes and your mouth hanging open "W-Wa-What?! How is this possible!" You stuttered he shrugged "Cause I'm the best bitch that ever lived!" You huffed laughing and took off the heels trying on different shoes.

Eric Theodore Cartman:

Cartman took you to KFC for your first date you and him were laughing at random stories you guy's had like Cartman told you about the time when everyone shipped Tweek and Craig because of some Asian girl's that came to South Park Elementary "To be honest I kinda ship them to" you giggled Cartman smirked "So do me and Cupid me" "Cupid who?" You titled your head confused "Never mind! Let's eat.." he dismissed it you nodded in agreement and the two of you ordered Cartman got a classic bucket of KFC chicken wings and you got F/Food the both of you are the food and rated people from your school by their looks 1-5 "Okay Token?" He asked munching on a chicken wing "Hmm..2.5, His hair could use some work and so does his clothing style" you smirked he smirked back "This is why I like you" he chuckled you laughed "Hey want to go put pink hair day in Bebe's shampoo? I need to prank her back for putting glue in my nail polish" you asked holding up a box of pink hair dye Cartman's eyes sparkled "Hell yeah!" He fisted the air in happiness the two of you spent the rest of the day getting chased by a mad pink haired Bebe.

Craig Tucker:

For your date you and Craig spent about four hours in the detention room for spray painting on the teachers desk you giggled as you tossed another small paper ball into the sleeping Mr. Mackey's mouth that was open Craig snickered when you missed "This is how it's done" he whispered to you and threw the small paper ball and it landed into his mouth you groaned and Craig smiled widely but the both of you looked wide eyed as Mr. Mackey started coughing until he coughed up the ball he glared at you two "That was not funny M'kay? I could've choked on it M'kay?" You two nodded "Ugh, time is up your free to go M'kay" you grabbed your backpack and walked out of the detention room so did Craig "Sorry if this wasn't the ideal first date Y/n" "Are you kidding me?! This was so much fun!" You smiled he gave a small smile back "Cool, hey want to meet Stripe? My pet guinea pig" he asked you nodded "Yes!" You exclaimed making him chuckle leaving school the two of you went to his house were you got to meet the cutest little guinea pig in the world named Stripe you got to play with him even making Craig slightly jealous whoopsie!

Tweek Tweak:

Tweek wanted to take you out ice skating and it was the perfect weather for it as it was Autumn it was cold. Plus in South Park it was always cold and heaps of snow was everywhere every season so Tweek took you to a frozen pond "Tweek this is nice and all but...I don't know how to skate" you blush lightly he smiled at you "D-Don't worry I-I'll t-teach you" he twitched you two sat down on a bench near by and put on ice skates lacing them up, you were ready to learn how to ice skate. Tweek grabbed your hand and lead you to the frozen pond and carefully stepped on the ice "Ah, S-See I-It's not t-that bad -NGH- " you smiled and soon for the hang of it "Yeah your right! This is just like roller skates!" You giggled you two glided on the ice gracefully (or as graceful Tweek can be with his twitching...) hand in hand smiles on both of your faces, after spending quite a lot of time in the freezing weather you two went to his parents coffee shop so Tweek can have his precious coffee while you just drank some warm and delicious hot chocolate.

Leopold "Butters" Stotch: 

Butters wanted to get to know you more since you started to talk to him once he asked you out so the two of you just hung out at school at lunch time the boy's and some girl's were watching the two of you in amusement they thought he was crazy for trying to talk to you but they soon were shocked once they heard your angelic voice "So Y/n, what's your favorite color?" "Hmm...Probably F/Color! What about yours?" You smiled "Ah! Jeez, I can't choose there are so many!" He chuckled "Okay, Favorite show?" You asked leaning on your hand so it rested against your cheek "Terrance and Philip! Even thought my parents don't like me watching it.." he rubbed his knuckles together you gasped in excitement "I love that show to!" Your eyes lit up the two of you continued to ask random and funny questions and you two learnt a lot about each other.