NEW BUDDY UNLOCKED! Scott Malkinson

PLEASE DO NOT PLAY THE SONG UNTIL I SAY SO! OR ELSE IT WILL RUIN ONE OF THE SCENARIOS! THANK YOU!!

When you meet:

You were walking down the dark streets of your new home town called South Park. You had moved there only a week ago.

You looked around you as you walked trying to figure out where your house was. It didn't seem like you were in the right part of town though. Since the street was filled with shops instead of houses but you had to be close. Surely your parent/s must be worried because it was 10 PM and you were still not home and your phone was dead.

As you walked you heard a thump behind you which made you anxious but kept walking ahead not wanting to see who was behind you "Excuse me ma'am have you seen this cat around?" You heard a male's voice ask. The voice itself was a tad weird since it seemed the person had a lisp.

You turned around and saw a bit your age with brown hair and matching brown eyes. He wore some kind of costume with a belt on his shoulder of little bottles and syringes on it (The insulin bottles and needles) in his right hand he had a poster of a missing cat named Scrambles. You shook your head and frowned " No I haven't, sorry" he shrugged and put away the poster.

"That's okay. May I ask. Why are you out so late? South Park is quite dangerous at this time" he said gesturing around to a few drunk adults. You blushed out of embarrassment and giggled lightly "Well you see.. I'm lost" he smiled and put his hand out "Hi Lost my name is Scott. Scott Malkinson!" He joked making you laugh "Names Y/n, not Lost" you corrected and shook his hand.

"Say, why don't I walk you home? Wouldn't want anything to happen to you!" He offered putting his arm out like a gentleman. You nodded and thanked him before putting your arm through his. He asked for your address and lead you down a different street when you told him "You are really off from where you were supossed to go Y/n" he chuckled making you pout "In my defence I'm new so I'm allowed to be lost!" you laughed.

"I have a question, I have 2 actually" you said making him look down at you "Go ahead" "Why are you dressed like that? And why were you looking for the cat at about... 10 PM?" You asked Looking at the costume again. He facepalmed with his free hand and chuckled "Right! I knew I was forgetting something. I am a part of a superhero organization called 'Coon and Friends' and I am the almighty superhero Captain Diabetes! And I was on a mission to find the missing cat" he explained. Why did 'Coon and Friends' sound so familiar to you though.

The two continued to walk down the street and you stopped him in front of a big red house that was next to a brownish red house "Well here it is, I don't suposse you got to South Park Elementary do you?" You asked looking up at the slightly taller boy "I do actually, it's the only school in South Park" he nods. You unhook your arm and stand on your front porch "Then I'll see you tomorrow, in class?" You asked hopefully "Yeah! See you tomorrow Y/n!" he smiled and ran off into the darkness. You smiled to yourself knowing that you wouldn't have to face your new school on your own. 

With this information you went inside to be greeted by your worried parent/s to whom you explained what all had happened and left out you met Scott just so they wouldn't say your crazy. After all who would have believed you if you said "I met some boy in a superhero costume, he had insulin on his belt" and then you went to bed. Excited for tomorrow.

They find out they have a crush on you (Short):

You and Scott have been friends for a few months now and you noticed how he was acting quite strangely lately. He would stammer, blush and overall be awkward with you. You thought he was just embarrassed with his lisp so his blushing and stammering meant nothing. That was until today.