ADD INS: Pete, Michael and Firkle PART 2

A/N ~ I do NOT own the artwork. I found it on Pinterest and it was linked to noogats.tumblr.com

And the song is what i listened to while making this :P

When you get in a fight with his Ex:

Lucie/me: Uhh what ex'?  Skipping this one 😅

Break up [Head-cannons]:

Pete Thelman:

× Pete got insecure as you two were polar opposites.

× He was a goth who smokes, drinks bitter coffee and wears all black. You dislike the idea of smoking, drink hot chocolate and wear pastel clothes.

× When he saw you talking with some of your friends Craig, Clyde and the gang he felt a pang of insecurity and pain.

× That day he avoided you in school and after school he broke up with you while looking at the snowy ground.

× While he tried not to cry and show weakness you felt your heart break.

× You asked him time and time again for an explanation why he wanted to break up.

× But he only shook his head, turned around and ran off.

× Leaving behind a Polaroid picture of the two of you on your first date. [It fell out of his pocket]

× You picked up from the ground and watched him run with tears in your eyes.

Michael:

× Red lipstick marks were clearly shown on his pale skin. At school nonetheless.

× He didn't notice them but you and the other goths did.

× For once in a long time you wanted to cry and disappear for a while in your happy place.

× "Why are there lipstick marks on your neck?" "What are you talking about babe?"

× The others give you privacy and throw him dirty looks as they pass him.

× You go up to him and wipe one of the lipstick marks and show him the red residue on your fingers "This is what I'm talking about!"

× He looks shocked for a second "Wait! Hold on, it's not-" you cut him off with an eye roll and snort "It's not what it looks like" you mimick with a higher voice.

× You show him the middle finger and leave with two words "Fuck you" leaving a stunned Michael behind.

× What you didn't know was that the lipstick marks were from some of the Vamp kids that wanted to convince him to join the gang but of course he shoved them off.

× Some of the marks weren't even from the girls.

Firkle Smith:

× Lately Firkle had been a bit too obsessed with fire. A bit more then usual.

× He had been trying some tricks with gasoline and fire and let's just say one day he pushed it too far.

× He had poured gasoline on the road - Which was empty except 1 car, yours - and lit a match.

× You were standing next to him with concern written all over your face.

× He dropped the match on the gasoline and watched with glee as the road was lit up in flames.

× You however watched in horror as it got close to your car [It was your uncles] and blew it up.

× Firkle's eyes widened in horror as well and looked over at you. You fumed and turned to him "I told you... you're taking it too far but noooo!"