They cheat/They Break up with you

Published on the 26th of June 2018

~~~~Key Words~~~~

Y/n ~ Your Name

________________________

Stanley "Stan" Marsh:

You and Kyle were walking towards your house since the two of you were partners for an assignment in history class. Once you got to your house you unlocked the door and let him in then you got a text from Kal (She's a real south park charater!) it was a picture and another text reading "I'm so sorry.." underneath the picture. You shrugged and clicked on the picture to see what it was.

once it opened you dropped your phone the screen shattering tears already building up in your eyes "Y-Y/n? Are you okay? Y/n??" you took a shaky breath as you picked up your now cracked phone and gave it to Kyle on the screen a loaded picture of S...

once it opened you dropped your phone the screen shattering tears already building up in your eyes "Y-Y/n? Are you okay? Y/n??" you took a shaky breath as you picked up your now cracked phone and gave it to Kyle on the screen a loaded picture of Stan and Wendy a crack going across it from dropping it on the floor. You let the tears fall freely as Kyle put the phone away and hugged you letting you cry on his shoulder "I f-feel so b-betrayed..." you cried for a few more minutes before calming down and taking the phone once again. You sent the picture to Stan and sent a text "WE ARE OVER STANLEY MARSH!" you threw the phone on your couch and ran up to your room locking it behind you. Kyle understood what you were going through so he left your house not complaining about not getting the assignment done.

Kyle Broflovski:

Kyle's mom had told Kyle all sorts of lies about you in hopes he would break up with you. Sadly he believed each lie all because of one fact; that fact being that you are Cartman's sister. You were in the kitchen making cake for your brother when you heard a knock on the door, putting down the bowl filled with chocolate cake batter you made your way to the door opening it only to see no one there but a note on the doorstep. You picked the note up and headed back inside you stood at the now closed door as you read the note "I'm sorry but I think we should see other people I know about all your lies. ~Kyle B." you felt your heart ache "L-Lies...?" you squeaked out through your sobs you had no idea what lies he was talking about, you glared at the piece of paper and shut your eyes closed letting out angry and sad tears fall onto it. Your brother had seen all of this happen as he was sitting on the couch so he watched as you ripped the note apart and rush upstairs to your room slamming your door shut. You sat in the corner of your room and just rested there in silence letting silent tears run down your cheeks.

Kenneth "Kenny" McCormick:

Lately you have becoming less and less of a crybaby as you were trying to get rid of that. But Kenny didn't like it since he thought you were changing who you were which isn't true, you were walking down the hall when you heard Red giggle rolling your eyes you carried on walking but your eyes widened once you heard what she said next "Oh Kenny your such a good kisser!" you clenched your fists and stopped walking you smirked to yourself "Yeah he is. And he's all yours bitch" you heard the both of them gasp and scramble from the lockers they were hiding behind "Y-Y/n it's n-not what it looks like!" you laughed even though you were crying on the inside people around you watched the cheater and the whore with disgusted faces "Do you think I am that dumb? Bitch please I know you were cheating on me" Clyde came over to you and placed a hand on your shoulder "Come on Y/n, my sister isn't worth this piece of trash" you nodded and walked off with your brother and his group hiding your tears and broken heart until you were alone in your room. You wished you had never met that jerk.

Eric Theodore Cartman:

You were sitting on a bench at Stark's pond waiting for Cartman since he said he wanted to talk to you about something important. You looked up from the snowy ground when a shadow cast-ed over you and you saw it was Cartman making you smile and stand up "Hey Cartman! So why did you say you needed to talk to me?" you asked he sighed "Look, I think we need to see other people" he was short and blunt. You looked at him wide eyed but nodded "If that's what you want...I can't stop you, c-can I?" you looked down and giggled sadly "Y/n I--" you cut him off "No! No it's okay! Really!" you closed your eyes shut "I'm fine..." you whispered more to yourself and then you ran to wherever your feet took you, somehow you ended at Wendy's house you knocked on her door soon she opened the door her smile quickly fading "Y/n?" "He...he's done with me" she pulled you into a hug "It'll be okay Y/n" that night you spent at her house eating candy and trying to get over your ex.

Craig Tucker:

You were hanging out with M/C/Name at Starks pond, the two of you were just sitting on a bench together looking at the pond and relaxing. What you didn't see is that Lisa (Lisa Berger) had taken a picture of the two of you and sent it to Craig framing you for being a cheater. Now your probably thinking why would she do that, Right? Well the thing is she had a massive crush on Craig and she thought this was the perfect opportunity to get rid of you as you were her competition. Once Craig saw the picture he wrote a letter for you and left it on your doorstep. You and M/C/Name made your way to your house since he was staying with you, B/S/Name, his aunt and uncle (Well your mum and dad) you picked the letter up and opened it up, you ripped the paper in half and threw it on the ground seeing it was a brake up note. You stomped up to your room and started to watch YouTube to calm you down, you weren't sad you were pissed he just assumed you cheated on him! What a dick!

Tweek Tweak: (This happened just when the Asian girls started Creek shipping in South Park)

You were hanging out with the girls at their hideout they were making a list of who had the cutest backpack so far Heidi, Lisa and you had the most votes. While Molly was stating her opinion I came rushing in my teal button up messed up (cuz I'm Tweek's sis also picture above^^my shocked reaction when I first found out my bro is gay XD Sorry not sorry) "GIRLS! CHEATER NEWS!" they all looked at me "List is being put on hold! Lucy (change to L.T if your name) proceed with your news" Wendy one of the leaders said I nodded and flipped over the large picture I held in my hands it had a picture of Craig and my brother Tweek ... of course no one knew they weren't actually together at that time so everyone gasped and looked over at you whose eyes were wide "HE'S GAY?!" You shouted you weren't sad nor mad just plain shocked, you took out your phone and texted him with a smile on your face "Tweek! If you were gay you could've told me y'know? Have fun with Craig! I'm proud of you!" and it was all true, takes guts to come out of the closet, the girl's took your smile as a happy sign and continued the voting session.

Leopold "Butters" Stotch:

You hummed as you and Craig walked to school you had a small smile on your face excited to see your innocent cute boyfriend Butters. You walked over yo where he was and you were about to tap his shoulder and say hi "Wait so let me get this straight you only went out with her--" "B-Because it was a dare, Yeah" your eyes widen Token who was the one who had asked Butters the question looked over Butters shoulder at you with a soft look on his face. You clutched your backpack straps, all you wanted right now was to disappear to lock yourself in your room and cry for hours "Uh...Butters turn around" Token pointed behind him making Butters turn and see you with tears welling up in the corners of your E/Color eyes "S-So I was j-just a dare to you?" You mumbled "N-No! Well...yes but--!" "But NOTHING! YOU ONLY DATED ME BECAUSE OF A DARE! Y-You... I thought you were diffrent.. " you yelled making everyone look at you shocked as you never raised your voice not until now you laughed sarcastically and wiped away a few of your tears "I guess I was wrong... It's over Butters!" You turned around and ran straight out of school and to your room. You slammed the door to your room closed locking it before falling down on your bed fresh warm tears soaking your pillow.