Kenneth McCormick x Poppy Tucker [One-Shot for Bambi_Muffin]

A/n ~ Once again I do NOT own the fanart. It belongs to its rightful owner.

Ah Bambi_Muffin I love your plot idea it's so cute and fluffy and the idea of having Kenny help her with her paint covered sweater is adorable! 

Also do NOT PLAY THE SONG UNTIL TOLD SO! OTHERWISE IT WILL RUIN IT!

______________x_x_______________

3rd Person

A girl with long brown hair with gold highlights wering a yellow sweater and a black skirt walked along side her cousin Craig Tucker. Her name was Poppy Tucker.

She walked down the shot street looking down at the selfies people posted of him and his boyfriend Tweek "Aw! Look you have a heart" she teased showing him a few pictures making him grumble and mutter. Giggling she continued to tease him until they reached the school.

Poppy had 2 free periods before class while Craig had 2 hours of Maths "Later Pop" he said patting her head before going to his needed classroom "Later Tucker! Try not to get Tweek preggers!" She called out after him laughing afterwards when he flipped her off.

Looking around she shrugged and decided to head to her favourite room in the whole entire school.

Poppy's POV

My feet led me all the way to the Art room! Smiling brightly I open the door and close it after me. There was no one there which meant the other art club members have classes or font feel like drawing. I took out my phone and turned up the volume while clicking shuffle on my music app.

Taking a large canvas, some paint brushes and a bunch of small pails filled with a bunch of different vibrant colors

I hummed along to the pop songs playing on my phone as my hand and paintbrush that had blue paint on it glided on the canvas.

I was a part of the Art Club which meant I had gull access to all of the paints, coloured pencils, pens, canvases and anything the Art Club had. I took a step back to admire my painting but as I did I felt my foot hit something and it made me fall. The small pail of bright blue paint I had in my hands fell with me causing the paint to get all over my sweater.

Luckily it didn't get into my hair which would have been a drag to clean out.

I stumbled back up k to my feet and plucked the pail of paint that had some left in it. I placed it on a stool and looked down at my ruined sweater "How am I supossed to go to the rest of my classes with paint all over me?!" I exclaimed looking around for a solution.

As if on cue my close friend Kenny McCormick waltzed in with his eyes glued to his math book (You thought I was going to put 'Playboy magazine' didn't cha? XD) he twisted and turned the book before groaning and throwing it to the side. He saw me and smiled showing off his missing tooth that was recently punched out if his mouth.

"Hey Pop-Woah! What happened to you?" He asked looking down at the mess I made. I shrugged "I might have tripped over  something and I might have spilt paint over myself" I said making him chuckle "And now I'm having artist block on how to deal with this" I continued gesturing to my sweater.

He tapped his chin and I could see his brain working on thinking of something. A few moments pass and he snapped his fingers and took off his iconic orange parka leaving himself in a long sleeved white t-shirt. He held out the hand holding the parka out to me while smiling brightly.

My eyes scanned his bright blue ones for any other emotion but nothing. Humming I put a few fingers over some of the paint spots to see if they were dry. Seeing that they were I reach out and take the cloth out of his hand. Smiling I put it on and zip it up "Thank you do much Ken! It would have been embarrassing to walk a round school like that" I giggled "No problem! I gotta go to math class now but I'll see you later!" He exclaimed and plucked up the math book he threw earlier off of the ground and walked out.