You wear something of his!

A/n ~ Art belong to Kanda3egle on DeviantArt

-------------XxXxX---------------

Stanley 'Stan' Marsh: 

(Item of clothing: His brown coat)

You were at the playground watching Stan and the others play basketball.

You shivered as snow started to lightly fall from the sky, it was even colder then usual for you since you were only wearing a thin long sleeved shirt.

Your coat long forgotten at home. You went to take your phone out from your backpack only to see that Stan's famous brown coat was laying on the stone cold floor next to it. You look up at Stan -who was dribbling the ball past Kenny- And saw that he was only wearing a white t shirt with Terrance and Philip on it.

You smile and grab the coat off of the ground and slipped it on, the sleeves went over your hands as it was a little big on you. You zip up the coat and smile in delight as your cold body got warmer by the second. After 20 more minutes of playing basketball the boys decided to stop the game due to it getting too cold. Each of them said their goodbyes to one another before leaving, Stan walked back to where you sat on a bench and smiled.

He sat next to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulders "You look cute in my coat Y/n" you blushed and went to take it off but he stopped you "No, you can wear it until we get to your house" you smiled and nodded "Thanks Stan!" You both went back to your house where you made hot chocolate for the both of you. Stan let you keep the coat on until he had to go home. Lets just say that wasn't the last time you stole his coat.

Kyle Broflovski:

(Item of clothing: His Green Ushanka Hat)

You were at Kyle's house studying Y/W/Subject with him since he promised to teach you. 

After studying for a few hours the both of you grew tired and stopped to take a break. Kyle went downstairs to get some soda and something to snack on while you sat on his bed looking around the said boys room.

While looking around you saw his green ushanka sitting on his table. You smile at the rare sight of the hat not being on it's owners head hiding the red curly locks of his hair. You get up from the warm bed and go over to the table, you pick up the green hat and slip it over your head it was slightly big for you so it fell over your eyes.

You pulled the hat up when you heard someone clear their throat, it turned out to be Kyle. He stood in front of you with crossed arms and a playful grin "Really?" he asked chuckling, you gave him a sheepish smile in exchange and took it off. Only for him to take it our of your hands and gently put it back onto your H/Color haired head making you stare at him in shock and confusion, he usually hated when he didn't have his hat on him.

He grinned seeing your confused face "You look cute, plus it's only us  here so" he shrugged, you smiled back and hugged him he hugged back. Soon after that the both of you continued studying Y/W/Subject with his hat on your head until you had to go home.

Kenneth 'Kenny' McCormick:

(Item of clothing: His fingerless gloves)

You and Kenny were hanging out at your house doing an art project. The both of you had your gloves and coats off - Leaving you both in black T-shirts- so they wouldnt get covered in tempera and acrylic paint because if that colorful substance even made contact with any type of cloth it would stain for months.

After you both finished the poorly drawn painting of a F/animal and flowers (sorry if you can actually draw lol) you went and scrubbed off all of the paint that was on your hands and face.