A new line of business.

Merchant had never bothered with morals. He would help the good guys, the bad guys. He would kill and torture. He would rescue and heal. All he wanted was something that benefited him.

To some people, he was known only as Robin. To most he was known as Merchant. To many he was both. Robin was the one who showed mercy, who helped. He did that for fun. Batman hated that another vigilante - especially a child - was going around Gotham. Not only that, but in a red costume with a yellow cape and green leggings. A bit too colourful for Batman's liking.

Merchant, was the seller. The seller who had anything and everything. Batman knew him by both. But he didn't know they were the same person. No one knew he and Robin were the same person. No one.

Then one day there was a change. A new team of superheros had been formed. He wanted to join, as Robin, to annoy Batman and to continue superheroing. So he snuck on one of their missions. And he joined their team. Of course he had to act less mean and all but... It worked. He was also able to butcher the English language freely. Normally he'd lose business for doing so but being a superhero meant it was fine.

So as Robin, he rescued. As Merchant he sold.