Meeting Young Justice... Again!

Merchant turned on his computers and threw away the stale bagel that was resting on his desk. He need the place to look like he been in it for hours not minutes. Found his knives and stuffed them back in his boots where he liked them and turned on his AI. He had named it Alfred. He had named it so since he knew Batman's identity and it was simply hilarious to him when Batman came for information only to hear what sounded like his own butler talking and being talked to.

"Alfred, status report." Merchant demanded.

"Your base needs no patch ups and your bills have all been paid. You have had one visitor who left a letter with their request and have three new emails." His AI responded.

"Please alert me when Young Justice are nearby so I can put my hood on."

"Of course, sir." And that was that, Merchant took the letter from his table, where one of his robots had taken it and ripped it open. Inside the letter read, 'Merchant, I need some new goggles as my current ones broke. I will pay extra if you put good mechanics in them since Batman nearly caught me again. Thanks, Catwoman.' There was a paw print and a lipstick mark at the bottom of the page.

He already knew that her goggle were broken. He knows everything. He had, in fact, a whole shelf of goggles for Catwoman since they break often. They were rather easy to upgrade too, so he grabbed a pair and began work. When there was only a little left to do, he received an alert. "Sir, Young Justice are approaching."

"Thank you, Alfred." Merchant replied, continuing to tinker with the goggles.

"Shall I let them in?"

"Yes, Alfred... Let them in."

A click sounded in another part of his base. And Kidflash rushed in, shouting. "Hello??!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm thinking of making this birdflash. If there are any objections... Can you please let me know? Thanks!