Help?

Above is a map of Gotham. Arkham Asylum is in the Narrows and if you remember Merchant lives in the Narrows. Arkham asylum is marked 2 on the map.

Italics for the mind link (mindlink)

Wally POV

It's been a week since I came up with my plan an I'm finally going to enact it. The team unfortunately found out my plan and now they are going to help, oddly enough. I guess that they too are curious. I mean, Robin just came outta nowhere. Nowhere! No matter, I'm going to find out where he came from and why. I hate to betray his trust like this but... I guess that's the price of the truth and I'm sure he'd understand.

We all wave goodbye to Robin as he takes the Zeta Tube. As soon as he enters it I rush to the control panel to find out where he went. He went to the Zeta near Arkham in Gotham. Sure Gotham made sense but Arkham?

No one POV

They jumped into the tube to the same location and after checking to see if Robin had seen them, followed him. They watched as he ducked into an alley and invisibly, Miss Martian followed him into the Alley. The others found their way to the roofs nearby in stealth mode. They observed as Robin slipped off his costume to be wearing black underneath. Stared as he pulled a cloak over his head and pulled the hood low over his face. As he pulled knives out of nowhere and put them in his boots. He completely transformed!

Woah! I know this was my idea but this is very shocking!

Well no, Baywatch! Not shocking at all  that our friend went from hero to assassin in, like, three seconds!

Calm down, friends. There is no need to fight!

No need to fight? We are heroes we fight villains even if this is the junior justice league.

Guys I will break up the mind link!

Silence reappeared in their minds as they went quiet in favour of once more following Robin. Wally, however, had a feeling he knew him. Not only that, but was dating him. He knew, due to all the time spent with him, that this? This was Merchant.