Dilema. Dilema.

Batman was mission briefing. "Team! Today you will be meeting Merchant. You need information on this man."

A pictures of a new villain came up on the screen. "Merchant will want something. Find something to give him."

Robin smirked widely. Oh yeah he'd want something.

"Merchant wears full black. He has a hood that conceals his identity and his clothes are fireproof, bulletproof... Basically everything proof. His fighting skills surpass even mine. Go now."

Merchant had to tone down his fighting skills as Robin so he wasn't discovered. Still, he made sure he wasn't injured. Merchant could beat any league member if he wanted! Which is why he didn't care if they came to see him. He spoke loudly so batman could hear him and said, "I can't go on the mission... Family stuff yah know? Its not asterous but whatever."

Batman gave him a short nod and so 'Robin' walked out of the room. He jumped on his Robin-cycle and raced away towards Gotham, choosing not to take the zeta-tube. He flicked a switch on his bike as he drove turning it black as he rode. He had already been wearing normal clothes. Once he reached Gotham he took a series of alleyways, side roads and secret passages before eventually reaching his base. It was there that he removed his sunglasses and grabbed his usual attire.

People who knew him as Merchant knew him with this black clothing. His hood covered most of his face and cast a shadow on the rest. He wore special glasses of his own invention under his hood, allowing him (if he so wishes) to see heat signatures and have x-ray vision etc. He could use them to run through his files and the glasses only responded to him as they scanned his eyes and it was his eyes he used to control them. Yeah, he was awesome.