Merchant

Wally already knew where he would lead them. And when they were indeed led to that place his worst fears were confirmed. His boyfriend was pretending to be Robin on a daily basis.  The team still hadn't realised this but the thought was certainly itching the back of their minds as they wondered about how they knew this building.

In the end they came to the decision to ask Robin about it another time. Wally, however went to visit him. He walked through the door with a look and a feeling of despair, the tragedy of such a huge lie gnawing at his heart with constant vigour. And so, he walked through the familiar corridors with tears pooling in his eyes. He was angry, yes, but that anger was buried deep under overwhelming misery. When he finally reached the room that Merchant was in, the tears burst from his eyes. Dick saw this and ran over to him, squeezing him in a loving hug. "Wally? Wally are you ok? Wally what's wrong?" He asked softly but urgently. Wally didn't answer, pulling Dick closer he cried into his chest. After the river of tears had ceased to flow, Wally pushed Dick away and stood looking down at his feet with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Why didn't you tell that you're Robin?" Wally asked.

"Oh... Right."

"Answer me!"

"I have never told anyone before. I wanted to tell you but I wasn't sure how you'd take it... Please forgive me?" Wally only shuffled about. "Please... I... I love you..." Dick whispered, moving closer to Wally and cupping his face in his hand. When Wally didn't lift his head, Dick put his hand under his chin and lifted it for him so he could look into his eyes. He leaned down slowly and kissed Wally, showing his love with a soft yet passionate kiss. "I love you, Wally. Please forgive me." Dick once again whispered to his lover, friend and, in his opinion, soulmate.

"I love you too, Dick." Wally smiled and pulled him down into another kiss, this time less gentle. He had forgiven and while he would not forget, this had brought them only closer.

I have a friend who says that this scene became something... More. As in past making out. He wrote what he think happened and I made a book for him to put it in. I named it, 'you know what this is', I believe. So if you want to read about their... Ahem, night. Then feel free to read it. Be warned though, I haven't spell checked or anything... Or read it at all, for that matter so if it's bad, then it's bad.