Oh yeh a date

Wally coughed into his hand, "uh, yeh sure..."
I smirked. "Deal. Ok, so here is the info," I said passing them a memory stick,"Wally? Stay here so we can discuss."
He walked over to me as everyone else left. I spun in my chair. "Alfred, security cameras?" I say confusing poor Wally. Of course, he then jumped when 'Alfred' 'spoke'.
"Of course sir. Are you finished with the goggles?"
"Yes. Please mail them to Catwoman."
"Yes, sir."
A robot came up and took the goggles away. I never had to meet with Catwoman, since she's a regular.
"So pretty boy... When you got time for this date? We can even do it now if you want." I asked flirtily.

"Um... Yeh, we can do it... Now? I'll just have to tell the team...? Uh.... Yeh?" He said surprised.

"Alfred can tell them."

"Of course sir."

"Sorted. Now since I can't go out in public like this, we'll have to do it here. Follow me." I walked to the dinning room. The kitchen was next to the room with a glass wall and door in between. In the kitchen was a fully stocked fridge. And well everything you could ever need. I made it all then ordered the food. This building was fixed and expanded upon by me for the most part. I walk to the kitchen, dragging Wally with me. And we cook. I tell him what to do and I help and we make our own dinner. Eventually, holding hands, we walked into the dinning room with our food and sat down to eat. We talked and talked, him finding stuff out about me, me just confirming what I already know. And yes, I did stalk my crush... Online, that is.

Then, Wally asked the inevitable questions. "Do you have a name other Merchant? Can I see under your mask?"

"Well my real name is definitely gonna require a kiss."

"What about taking your hood off?"

"Let's wait until later for that I'm not prepared to show my face just yet."

"Ok... Uh... I'll kiss you..." Wally said a little flustered. He began to lean into me, all too slowly and with his eyes closed. Rolling my eyes, I closed the gap. Our lips touched for but a second before he moved away, hiding a blush. "So... What's your name?" He asked uncertain.

"Richard Grayson. Don't laugh at my nickname, but you can call me Dick." I said, genuinely smiling, not that he could see that.