The morning

Dick POV

I opened my eyes to the usual darkness that resides in my 'house'. Though today something felt different. Normally, I am so cold when I awake. The heat next me was so odd, so abnormal that I turned quickly to what it was. Upon discovering what it was, I smiled. A warm, genuine smile that rarely graces my face; especially around people who aren't my Wally. Well it was my Wally that was next to me in the bed, snoring with such a volume that I'm surprised I didn't wake up earlier.

I turned properly to Wally and watched him in his slumber until his snores ceased. He still didn't wake up, but it reminded me that I should probably get up myself. I got up and put on my usual ensemble but with the hood down and the mask off. It felt nice for someone to know my face. He's the only person who's seen it for years! Years! Freakin' years! After making some breakfast I put it on a tray and carry it into the bedroom. Waiting for Wally to wake up, I begin eating my half.

Wally POV

It's not my fault I screamed. If you woke up in a foreign room, naked with your boyfriend staring at you then I'm sure you'd shriek a little too. Of course, it was a totally manly scream. Anyone could hear that scream and think, 'that's a man'. Definitely. So anyway, I woke up and shrieked. About a second later a tray was shoved into my lap and I was told, "eat and enjoy or else." Yep, that's my boyfriend! I ate it all fast and got dressed quickly afterwards. We had go to the mountain for a mission today. Of course, now that I knew he was Robin, I could see him more often!

No one POV

Wally and Dick both walked out the door smiling. They had both changed into their hero costumes and Wally sped them to the Zeta tube. They arrived at the mountain holding hands. Waiting at the other side was the rest of the team, ready to confront Robin. Naturally, it was Artemis that asked first.

"Why would you lie to us like that? You're Merchant!?" She screamed at him.
"I told you there was a traitor on the team!" Smirked Red Arrow.
"Guys! Just shut up. He isn't a traitor and he did it because he was afraid!" Wally shouted over them desperately. This caused a massive silence and everyone was staring at Robin in confusion, anger, sadness; or in Wally's case, love.
"My friend, why would you be afraid?" Kaldur finally asked.
"I... I don't know. I just was. Wally was the only person I felt less afraid of telling and I still didn't tell him. But I'm glad this happened! Now he knows." Dick replied quietly, giving Wally a quick kiss on the cheek. "Now let's go shall we? I do believe we have a mission! ... Get traught guys, I'm still me right?"