The request

I'm changing the POV in this so we can see how Merchant thinks a bit more, I also write better in first person POV, so yah.

I smirked as I heard Wally. That boy was cute, but sometimes he just needed to think before acting. I just kept upgrading the goggles while I waited for them to finish walking through the hallway from the door. When they get here, I smirk even more as I hear them whispering, debating who would ask me what. Of course, they are unaware that I know they are there and also cannot see me smirking due to the hood.

Which is probably why it surprised them when Artemis stepped forwards and I didn't jump in surprise or react when she began to speak. She held up a photo of the villain as she spoke. "We are looking for this villain and we need lots of info on him...?" She said confidently, though I could hear some uncertainty running behind her words.

Having already known which villain it was I had the info up on the computer screens much faster than usual. He was called 'I can't think of a villain name so I will put lines where his name goes. If there's one in season one you think you can use just imagine them there, thanks!'

"This one?" I asked, even though I already knew. They all nodded... But for Superboy. But Superboy barely shows emotion as is. I told them his name. "Ok, the name is all you'll be getting free. What do I get for the rest of the info I have on him? Baring in mind that this is very valuable information."

Kaldur stepped forwards, "perhaps we can negotiate, friend. Please, name a price."

"Hmm, how about a kiss from cutie over there?" I asked, smirking.

"I'm sorry, who?" Artemis asked, confused.

"Wallace West. Kid Flash. He's cute." I claimed.

Wally, blushed said, "um, maybe something else?"

"A date then?"