2|Wilma

"Good morning daddy" Lauren said running towards her father.
"Good morning Princess. How did you sleep?" Lincoln asked as he hugged her.

Lauren nodded her head.

"Good" She said.

Marissa was stationed at the kitchen cooking away eggs, pancakes, and bacon for her tiny family. She couldn't help but overhear her boyfriend and daughter's conversation.

She loved seeing her two favorite people bonding and expressing love to one another.

For the past two years, Marissa no longer had to hide anymore. She no longer was a priority of the media once Michael started seeing other women. Of course everything he was doing was hurting her but she was glad it kept her lowkey.

"There's the most gorgeous woman alive" Lincoln teased placing a kiss on Marissa's cheeks.
"No, I'm the most beautiful" Lauren complained.

Marissa smiled as she turned off the stove.

"You're right baby, I'm sorry" Lincoln said.
"Eat your food quickly so you can get to school on time" Marissa warned placing everyone's food on the table.

Once everyone was done eating, Lincoln volunteered to be the one to bring Lauren to Pre-school. Marissa agreed without hesistation. She's been having a weird feeling lately and she knows it's only a matter of time before her ex-husband comes back for her and his unknown child.

Marissa watched from the window as Lincoln exits the parking lot and drives to the entrance of the neighborhood.

She sighed as she sat on the couch reading a newspaper.

Marissa's life was no where close to easy. She knew Michael could track her down every minute so caution was a huge priority. She canceled all her credit cards, she uses money to pay for everything, and she makes sure every type of paperwork is done under Lincoln's name. She did not want Michael to find out about his child. Marissa believed he had no right to know after how badly their relationship ended.

On the other side of the country, Michael was alone in his house. He knew he couldn't have any distractions in order to find Marissa even if it means months without sex. 

His mind was still thinking about the child from the picture. The man next to them and Lauren had no similar traits except maybe the hair and eye color. Everything else was all Marissa.

Michael believed the child could not be his either for Marissa was never pregnant throughout their relationship, or so he thought.

What Michael didn't know was that the child had his one, single dimple on her left cheek, she had his mothers hazel eyes that turned green in the sun, she even had his sense of humor.

Michael's doorbell rang and he immediately placed the photo under his bed and went to the front door. On the other side stood his witch of a mother.

"My baby! I haven't seen you in so long!" His mother, Claire, exclaimed.

Claire pulled Michael into a deep hug and he just patted her back.

Michael hated his mother, she was the reason for his divorce from the only woman he has ever loved.

"Hello mother" he said and they both walked into the living room.

Michael did not have any chefs, butlers, or maid. He always believed that its his responsibility to tend to his own home. All he had was his nanny from birth, Wilma.

Wilma lives on the other side of the estate and used to tend to Marissa and Michael's needs but after their divorce, Michael didn't need her anymore, now she's simply a resident Michael goes to for advice. Of course, she still does household chores.