5|Champagne

Thank you to thisismywornderland for making the trailer above. I love it!

"Michael, I'm home!" Marissa screamed as she entered the house.

It's been two days since she last saw her husband and she had missed him dearly.

When she received silence as a response, she knew he wasn't home.

Marissa walked upstairs to their bedroom and began changing out of her clothes. She had been visiting her mother who was on her death bed even though she did not know it yet.

Once Marissa opened the door, she spotted a box inside the closet. It was a foriegn object to her and so she decided to examine it.

Inside, were CD's each titled Michael and with different women's name.

Out of curiosity, Marissa turned on the TV and inserted the CD titled "Michael & Rose" inside the DVR.

The sight in front of her broke her heart into a million pieces. Michael was passionately kissing the woman and proceeded to tear her clothes off. Marissa turned it off once they made it on the bed.

The box was filled with at least 12 CD's and each with a different woman's name and Marissa struggled to hold back the tears that were trying to escape.

This was the last straw.

A week ago, Marissa spotted three women sending her husband provacative pictures and naughty messages. Michael even responded back with pictures of himself.

As fast as she could, she began pouring all her belongings into three different suitcases.

Before leaving though, she made a stop at Wilma's room.

"Wilma, i-i'm leaving" She stuttered. "For good"

Wilma nodded.

"He doesn't deserve you dear. You're too good for him" She said.

At that, Marissa broke down into tears.

"Just stay one more night, I heard he isn't coming back till the weekend. You just came back from a long plane flight, it's not good for the baby" Wilma said.
"How did yo-"
"I know how much you love your wine and you haven't been drinking it lately"

Marissa smiled.

"Please don't tell him" She begged.

Wilma nodded.

"But just know he'll find out eventually" Wilma responded.

--
"Mommy" Lauren said as she walked towards Marissa.
"Yes baby?"
"A man told me to give these to you"

Marissa turned to see another bouquet of crocus flowers and her heart stopped beating.

"What were you doing outside?" Marissa asked.
"Daddy said he's almost home and to meet him outside."

Marissa breathed as she read the card:

"I hope they're still your favorites. Meet me by the beach at 5"

Immediately, Marissa threw them in the garbage.

"I don't want you to talk to that man again, understand?" Marissa scolded.

Lauren nodded with pouting eyes. 

As soon as Lincoln entered the house, Marissa sat him down to discuss the current issue.