6|Pandemonium

Michael returned to his suite and started another pandemonium. He knew he was in the wrong when he had sex with all those women but he did it to save Marissa's mother even though she died in the end anyways.

"I'm going to bring 12 women to your room and you're going to film it"

His mother's voice echoed in his mind.

"They're the best in the business you might want seconds"

It took Michael almost forever to get hard. He didn't want those women, he wanted his wife. In the end, they had to get him drunk for the videos to work.

Michael let out a scream that could be heard from all over to release his anger before hitting the door.

He hated how his life played out

He hated how his life played out. He lost his wife due to his mother's greed, she was later raped, and now she's raising a child he wishes was his.

Nothing was going right.

Marissa and Michael laid in bed together in their beach home. The waves can be heard crashing onto the shore even inside the home.

"I wish we could just stay like this forever" Michael spoke softly as he placed a strand of Marissa's hair behind her ear.
"Me too" She replied.

Michael opened the drawers that were next to the bed and pulled out a small case.

"I've been meaning to ask you something" He smiled.
"Anything" She replied.

Michael stood up from the bed and asked Marissa to sit up.

Marissa began to cry as she watched Michael get down on one knee and open the small case revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

In an instance, Marissa replied.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!!" She yelled.

--
Marissa hurried back into her apartment and made sure her face wasn't wet from her tears before entering. She hated reliving that part of her life and admitting it to Michael was the hardest thing for her to do. The only reason she said it was to make sure he never knows about Lauren.

Her biggest fear was that if he finds out, he'll want complete custody of Lauren. Michael knows many people and it would surely be granted to him. He always gets his way.

"What did he say?" Lincoln immediately questioned.
"He won't be coming near me anytime soon" Marissa whispered with her head low.

She was not in the mood to talk.

Marissa hasn't even told Lincoln about that part of her life. She felt disgusted and believed Lincoln would of thought lesser of her if he knew. They probably might of never ended up together.

"Where's Lauren?" Marissa asked.

Lincoln walked over to the fridge and took out orange juice which he poured into a glass cup.

"She's fine Marissa, she's playing dolls in her room. You have to stop fearing the worst" Lincoln nagged.
"He suspicious of her Lincoln, and God knows his real motives for being here"

Lincoln sighed.

"Nothings going to happen to her as long as i'm here" Lincoln promised.
"I trust you" Marissa said giving him a peck on the lips.

--
Michael didn't sleep last night. His thoughts did not allow him to. He imagined a scared Marissa walking through the city in hopes of a better life and later being taken advantage of.

After what Marissa told him at the beach, Michael had another goal in mind other than taking back Marissa; to get revenge on his mother.

He hated her. Just calling her 'mother' ticked him off, she wasn't a mother. All Claire was to him was his gold-digging birth giver. After all, she only married Michael's father for the life of luxury he offered her.

Before Claire met Michael's father, she was a radio host and was struggling to breakthrough. She was making a decent amount of money but she wanted more. Then one day she met Robert, Michael's father, and he fell in love with her on the spot. He promised her fortune and fame but most of all, love. Claire obviously didn't care about the latter. When Claire had Michael's older brother, Charles, is when she started cheating. Robert is still oblivious to all the things his wife is doing behind his back.

But that won't be the case anymore.