10|Hurt

Wear something sexy.

It was midnight. Michael was still beyond angry at the let down he recieved from Marissa. He expected the truth to settle their dispute but if anything, it made getting her back even harder.

It's been an entire month since Michael attended to his manly pleasures. He needed a woman to please him and his only option was Carrie.

Carrie was a married woman whom Michael met at an award ceremony they hit it off right away. It was during Michael's playboy prime.

I'm ready ;)

She replied.

At that, Michael left Lauren with a security guard as he drove quickly towards Carrie's home.

"Hey ba-"

Carrie was unable to finish her sentence for Michael immediately devoured her with a rough kiss. In his mind, he only wished he would of been kissing Marissa.

"Baby slow down, let's go to the bedroom" Carrie offered.

Michael ignored her request and removed her blouse roughly exposing red lingerie. He nibbled her neck and made his way down to her small breasts that any other day he would of loved to squeeze but he needed a quick hit and run.

Michael grabbed Carrie and slammed her down on the couch and roughly removed her short skirt and his pants and boxers.

He didn't waste any time before thrusting into her.

"Michael!" She gasped pushing him back slowly with her hands.

He was a savage, he didn't care if he was hurting her, he didn't care at all.

"Oh my god!" She screamed in pleasure as Michael continued to thrust quickly in and out of her. 

Michael was looking down at Carrie who's face was filled with ecstacy.

"I wish my husband would fuck me like this" She screamed.

Two orgasms later, Michael removed himself from inside her and sat on the couch naked and unpleased.

"You don't do it for me anymore" He said putting his clothes back on and grabbing his keys.
"You just wish is was her" Carrie said softly, gathering her own belongings.

--
Lincoln was set to return today. Marissa didn't know how he'll break the news to him that Lauren no longer lives with them.

Lincoln treated Lauren as if she was the last speck of gold left on this planet and he guarded her as if his life depended on it. It made Marissa happy since she believed Lauren would never have had a father figure in her life.

It was surprising to Marissa how Lincoln stepped up to the plate and raised someone else's daughter but nevertheless, she was grateful.

At about three in the afternoon, Lincoln arrived. As Marissa suspected, he wanted to see Lauren.

"She's with Michael" Marissa said looking down at the ground.

Lincoln clenched his jaw.

"Why?" He asked.
"He found out"

At that, Lincoln grabbed Marissa's neck with a single hand. His hand was big enough to wrap snugly around her much smaller neck.

"How?" He asked.

Marissa held onto his arm and struggled to breath. This was a scene that had become more frequent. Lincoln still needed help managing his anger.

"Lincoln, y-you're hurting me" She struggled to say.
"Answer me!" He yelled.