26- The Girl Gets a Call

Sutton

I wake up to the smell of bacon in the morning. Megan had stayed and she had woken up before anybody else and she made bacon. I put on Jonah's shirt before going into the kitchen myself to get some before the other people that are awake eat it all.

"Good morning," Megan greets me. "Where's Jonah?"

"Still sleeping," I say with a yawn. "Where'd you sleep last night?"

"In Lana's room," She informs me as I'm piling bacon onto my plate. "She was very upset after Levi left. I have no idea what actually happened but she was just rambling a lot about something. I couldn't really understand it."

"Great," I mumble, leaning against the counter. "She doesn't deal with her feelings very well."

"No, she really doesn't."

"Well, how did your night go?" I ask her. "I saw you flirting it up last night."

"Yeah, I met her in my psych class and she's really cool," She admits with a small smile. "We're just flirting for now though, nothing has actually happened yet but I'll keep you posted."

"Good. I want to hear all of the details," I tell her as I go to sit down on the couch with my bacon and a cup of orange juice. Megan follows me and we turn on the TV just for some background noise.

"Clearly, you have some details to give of your own," Megan tells me with a pointed look. "Boyfriend's shirt, no pants. It looks like at least one of us got lucky last night."

"That's not news anymore, we've been sleeping together for over a week now," I remind her.

"Yeah but I haven't heard any details yet," She defends. "Is he any good?"

"He is," I confirm with a nod.

"Does he get the job done? Whenever I'm with a guy, it's always nearly impossible for me to finish. Maybe that's why I like girls better," Megan tells me with a small sigh. "They know how to get it done."

"No, he isn't too quick. I definitely finish," I assure her with a small laugh. "Really, he's amazing. He's really sweet too, and funny, and incredibly cute. Just, you know. Amazing."

"That's adorable," She coos. "Young love at its finest. Speaking of, I have to get going soon. I told Mara that I'd meet her for coffee in an hour. I need to run back to my place to shower and get some clean clothes."

"Mara being the girl from last night?" I assume.

"That'd be the one," She confirms with a nod as she inhales the last of the bacon on her paper plate and she stands back up from the couch to throw it away in the kitchen and she puts her shoes on that were left under the coffee table.

"Have fun," I say to Megan as she ties her long hair up in a ponytail maybe in an attempt to show that she isn't too hungover or something.

She says goodbye to me before she's leaving the apartment for her coffee date. Once I'm finished with my bacon, I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. On my way back to the living room, I peek into my room to see if Jonah is awake but he's still asleep. I look into Lana's room too to see if she's up yet. I don't remember Levi even being at our apartment last night, I had a lot to drink, so I don't know what happened but Megan said that Lana was upset so I would just like to make sure that she's okay.

They're both still sleeping though so I just return to the living room and check my Snapchat to see if I posted anything ridiculous. There's a few videos of me dancing with my friends and a picture of me kissing Jonah but other than that, there's nothing from my drunk time which is good. When I've had too much to drink, I sometimes tend to post a lot of ridiculous stuff on social media.