Chapter 4

Danny just looked at the teens and kept his eyes on johnny which was bleeding on the ground. He saw a kid with a s shaped logo on a black shirt and, blue jeans and his hair was black and his eyes were blue. The other person was in a yellow suit and had a thunderbolt on his chest and had ginger hair, the other one had a mask and had a cape and his suit had a belt and on his right shoulder was a r. Johnny got up cautiously hoping danny didn't notice but he saw and grabbed johnny again and was about to punch him till a gush of wind happened and johnny was out of danny's hands. All danny did was look and saw the yellow suit kid with johnny and then the masked kid said "Hi i'm robin and this is Superboy and kid Flash. You must be Danny right?"

Dannys eyes widen and thought the guys in white must have sent them for me. He clinched his fists and said "i'm gonna need that guy back, or am i gonna have to send you back to GIW HQ all beaten up?" Robin looked and thought the GIW? What is that place he's taking us as hostiles before robin could say anything a green ball came at us. Superboy looked at Robin and Kid Flash and said "i guess we're gonna have to take him the hard way." conner ran and leaped high and punched the ground and danny was thrown back into a tree. The kid flash ran into town and got a rope and tied danny to the tree before he could get up. Robin and Superboy walk to the tree where the kid flash tied danny and then johnny watched and got his motorcycle and drove off.

Danny looked and saw the rope and robin smirking and said "danny were not the GIW we don't know what that is. Trust us stop fighting and come with us we want you on our team." Danny was quiet and then he said "why should i join a team you could be telling me this and you're probably lying about not being with the GIW." Superboy cut in with annoyance and said "look kid we're taking you if you like it or not." danny laughs and turned intangible and went threw the tree and the teens look in shock and Superboy says "where did he go?" then danny appeared from the ground and ecto punched him into the air. Danny flew after him and while superboy was in the air and danny charged an ecto blast and shot him into the ground. Robin went to superboy to help him up and kid flash ran in a circle to get danny down or suffocate him so he can stop fighting.

Then a loud voice said "ENOUGH" robin looked and saw the whole justice league there and danny was in the air and saw people then he looked and saw a bat logo on a guy's chest and then saw the same s symbol on another guy and then a guy with a green suit and a ring. A women with a rope and a weird looking person with green skin and red eyes. Danny was floating there wondering what to do attack or flee he's not letting these people take him to GIW never. His hands glowing green with ecto energy, then the bat looking person said "Danny Phantom. I know who you really are and we want you to come with us." Danny just stayed floating there till his ghost sense kicked in and looked around in panic. Robin and batman noticed he was nervous about something till a blast came and hit danny and fell down his chest was bruised and bleeding.

The justice league looked around and saw a robot looking thing with green fire on his head and neck and had weapons and a grin. Danny looked up and saw skulker floating there and grinning and said " there you are Ghost child i wonder where you went welp." Danny eyes turned a bright red and got up and flew at him with top speeds and they flew into buildings Batman looked at his team and commanded robin to get superboy and kid flash and go to mount justice . Batman the rest of the league went into the city Superman flew ahead and saw the kid and the weird looking villain fighting in the streets. Danny kept shooting his ecto rays not caring about the civilians in the way or getting hurt. Superman flew in and punched skulker and he flew into a gas station and blew up. Danny looked at him and then a missile came and hit him and blew up in his face and danny was sent flying. Superman saw the weird villain smile and look at him and said "you help the ghost child, i'll have your pelt on my wall." Skulker flew and punched superman his robotic arm snapped and superman grabbed him and uppercut him in the air and flew after him.

Danny was covered in cuts and bruises and he shook it off and remembered skulker and his eyes were filled with rage and flew in the air and saw skulker fighting the other person. Then the guy with the ring flew where superman was at and tried to contain skulker. Danny flew towards them and broke the containment and flew into skulker and fell to the ground. Danny kept punching and punching, skulker kept laughing and said "come on child it was just your family and friends i killed and have on my wall." with that Danny threw him into a tree. Danny charged a huge ecto blast and shot him his armor was gone and broken, then he remembered everything that skulker did to his friends and family. He took a deep breath and screamed and let out his ghostly wail, which broke near by windows. The league was down a block and saw what was going on and superman and martian manhunter flew into stop this they saw the kid slowly change and then two rings separated and fell to the ground  blacking out.