Chapter 13

In mount justice

Superboy carried Danny to the medical wing, Robin wasn't far behind. They where welcomed by batman and doctor fate. Superboy placed Danny down on the bed and doctor fate walked up to the child. "I know who this is the time master told me about him along time ago." Superboy and Robin exchanged looks and then batman walked up to the bed "your talking about clockwork?" The room was silent and then he nodes.

Danny was still in his ghost form looking horrible cuts and some vines on his suit. Doctor fate looked at phantoms suit and grabbed the the small vines and did a spell. The vine vanished and then he sighed looking at Danny and waved his hand cause a yellow glow around Danny. The halfa woke up and took deep breaths and saw the magician, batman and his other teammates. "Who are you and what happened?" Doctor fate looked at the ghost and laughed "Danny you had the case of blood blossoms and I put a spell in you to kinda protect you from there power kinda."

Danny looked at the dark knight and saw nothing in his eyes and sighed "joker..is he and the others in jail..." batman noticed the fear in his voice.
Batman nodes and looked at doctor fate and they walk out the room leaving superboy and Robin with the boy. Robin kinda smiled and sat next to Danny and superboy just looked at his wounds healing before his eyes. Danny closed his eyes and changed back to his human form and felt a small pain from transforming. Robin noticed and looked at him "Danny you alright ? Is something wrong want me to go get doctor fate?" Danny doesn't say anything till he shacks his head "no I'm fine." Danny then gets up and walks out they follow and the dark knight eyes widen at the fact that Danny took the pain and is walking around. Danny made it to the center of the mountain and sat on the couch grabbing his arm. The rest of the team saw him and ran to his aid, but notice that he was healing. Danny looked at his team and saw the concern "guys I'm okay." Danny took a deep breath and changed into phantom and turned invisible and hovered and flying around and landed and changed with a small smile in his face. The team wasn't sure but took the action that they saw and thought okay he was fine batman and doctor fate saw this and talked more in private.

In Gotham police station

Joker was laughing in a cell and Harley was in a cell across him. There was a lot of screaming and then gun shots and joker looked interested and looked and saw blood coming everywhere. "Hey pig what's going on out there hahahah." One of the cops looked and saw and pulled out his gun till a green blast hit him in the chest and then the head. Joker eyes widen and recognized that blast and smiled and so did Harley. "Casper my dear boy I thought you weren't going to the dark side?" Then a deep voice echoed the hall "I'm not Casper but I'm guessing your talking about Danny." Then joker saw red eyes and white fire in the darkness and then infront of him is dan. Joker took the features in and smiled "like the look my boy trying to be a vampire like the fangs."

Dan roled his eyes and went intangible and walked threw the bars and grabbed joker by the neck and pinned him by the wall. "Pudding!!!" Dan liked at the other clown and smiled and hissed "shut it you bitch or he dies." Harley stayed quiet not wanting her lover hurt. Dan looked at the maniac and looked him dead in the eyes his eyes glowing a bright red and his hair growing higher. "Now where was I oh yea that Casper your talking about is it Danny or not." The clown nodes and laughs causing the older ghost to let go and look at him in question.

"Your insane aren't you?" Joker just laughs "yes and the funny thing is I think I killed him too." That was a big mistake cause dan shot jokers leg and grabbed his arm and snapped it breaking it. His screams filled the hall and Harley kept hitting the bars and cursing the old phantom. Dan had enough and looked at Harley and picked his hand up igniting it with ectoplasm and shot her head causing blood to be splat in the wall.

Jokers eyes widen and looked at him in hate grinding his teeth "I'm going to kill you." Dan laughed harder and then hissed showing his fangs "you killed Danny no one kills him but me!!" Then boom the joker was a burnt crisp. Dan flew out the station and looked at the city before him and balled his fists and then a smile came across his face.