Chapter 6

In Wisconsin

Vlad in his living room drinking a beer. Looking at the TV to see the news where has been Danny Phantom been hiding and where is Danny Fenton. A ecto ray hit the TV and explodes and he gets up and makes his way to the lab. "Hello master how may i help you today?" a hologram maddie said and Vlad looked at her in shame and pity. "Have you found Daniels ecto signature yet?" Vlad said in a rush thinking about picking up more beer. The hologram shock its head and he let out a deep sigh and then his phone was ringing and he picked it up. An unknown number he just shrugs and answers "hello?" there was nothing when Vlad was about to hang up a voice came threw.

"Hello Vlad we got Danny he's safe-" Vlad eyes turned red and cut off the man "you have my godson. If you hurt him." the man just sighs. "Listen Vlad this is batman hes fine you're now the legal guardian and i'm guessing his sister jazz is there." Vlad took a deep breath to calm down "yes she is here where is Danny batman?" batman was quiet and he herded typing. "Danny at mount justice in central city meet me there and i'll take you to him." The call ends and Vlad runs up the stairs as fast as he could grabbed his wallet and turned ghost ghost and took to the skies.

In mount justice

Danny slowly opened his eyes to a white room and a chair. He slowly got up but fell on the ground and laid there for awhile. Danny heard foot steps coming in the room he thought he was captured by the GIW but how would they know that i'm half ghost there only after phantom? To his luck the door opens and he sees the green skin man walk in the room and a worried look on his face. "Danny are you okay? You need to lay back down." Danny just stayed looking at him and then he saw him walking towards him slowly. "My name is martian man hunter i'm part of the justice league. I saw what you went thru i'm so sorry for your lose."

Danny felt his eyes water and then tears were coming down his face and martian man hunter went up to him and gave him a hug. Danny didn't care that he was getting hugged by some alien or stranger he felt safe. He cried on martian man hunter and he just felt stressed and alone. "I... i could have saved...them..." martian man hunter held the boy and felt all his emotions and decided to change the subject. "So Danny how you get your powers and what made you decide to be a hero." Danny looked at him and wiped his tears away and walked to the other side of the room and looked in the mirror. All Danny could do was just kept staring in the mirror and in a flash he saw Dan where he was standing he flinched and fell back on the floor. Martian man hunter ran to him and saw the fear in the boy's eyes and saw him looking at the mirror, he helped Danny up and then realized what he saw.

"Danny i don't know you well but did you see him?" all he got was a node and he looked like he was gonna have an anxiety attack so martian man hunter told Danny to sit down and take deep breaths in and out. Martian man hunter felt the same energy as Danny's and then saw Danny's mouth open and looked around in fear. The door opens and batman walks in and a man followed behind him. All the man said was "hello Daniel." Danny's eyes widen and he ran behind martian man hunter and held on to his arm. Batman noticed the fear and looked at Vlad and then at Danny tension filled the room. Martian man hunter looked at the guy in curiosity and then at batman "who are you? Are a relative to Danny?" the man nodes and laughs to himself "i'm Vlad masters. Danny's uncle... ive been looking for him for ever after what happened to them..."

Danny let go of martin's hand and stood in front of Vlad anger consuming him. " Vlad what do you want. I'm not in the mood for your evil games plasmius. Stop pretending to be hurt that my dad, friends and mom died. Hell you've been trying to kill my dad for ever."Danny said coldly. Batman saw the situation to violent and took action, he got in front of Danny and stared at Vlad coldly. Vlad flinched at the word mom dead he clenched his fists and went up to batman. "Can i have a word with Danny alone please." in a aggravated tone looking at Danny batman didn't move till he saw a flash behind him and Danny went threw him and punched Vlad into the wall.

Danny looked at Vlad and waited for him to go ghost. Vlad stood up and smiled and turned into his ghost from and shoot at Danny. Martian man hunter looked into vlads eyes and saw sorrow and anger and depression. Batman threw a batarang at Vlad but he went intangible and shoot a ecto ray and batman and missed. Danny flew full blast at Vlad and they went thru the wall and into the main room of mount justice. Robin and the others saw Danny and another person flew threw a wall and they were fighting. Vlad gets up and cloned himself and got Danny up and threw him and to make him weak to fight. Danny flinched at every shoot he took but got back up and did it worse to Vlad.

Vlad saw Danny getting tired and took advantage to calm him down before the others step in. "Daniel calm down i'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to tell you you're my responsibility now and so is jazz." Danny got up and saw him call back his clones and turn human. He went up to Danny and offered his hand "Danny you're now my son. I'm so sorry badger for what happened right now."