Chapter 17

A/N: this is what ivy looks like this

Danny lands at a apartment and sets Ivy down. Opening the door for her and she turned around looking at him trying to make him feel better. "So your what Slade keeps saying about the ghost boy." Still under her control he nods closing the door behind them.

"What makes you a boy anyways cause you got a deep voice cutie." Danny tried not to answer but resistance was hard "let me show you baby." Danny hated how he said it trying to fight the control and turned human. Ivy's eyes widen in shock and a smirk came on her face. "So your a ghost and a human being. Seeing your a teenager there's hormones.."

Ivy walked up to the halfa grabbing him by the shirt collar  throwing him on the bed. "What's your name hottie." She got on the bed and played with his hair. "Daniel James Fenton." He wanted to punch himself in the face Ivy just nodes. Taking off his shirt noticing his scars and abs touching his skin like the way he fells. "Danny you seem like a good guy... I don't know but I never felt love for a guy before. This feeling for you is strange you tried to kill me I know that for a fact." Danny wonder why she telling him this and he wanted to kill her but he started to feel like maybe there is a connection knowing its not the mind control.

Ivy noticed him thinking and then it hit her would she ever go good for him and throw away her evil ways if he felt the same. "Ivy I kinda feel that connection the way you look reminds me of someone when I fought a ghost that controlled plants..."  Danny felt the control was gone and was about to throw her off till the flashback of Sam and undergrowth.

Ivy took him out of her control to see what would happen surprised he didn't attack her or escape. The ghostboy looked at the red head woman and leaned in and kissed her cheek. "This feeling is wierd why do I feel like I just meet you but I want you ivy... your a bad guy and I'm a teenager and half dead.."

Ivy looks at Daniel knowing what he's thinking putting her hands on his face so he could look at her in the eyes "Danny if you think your a monster your not look at me." The room was silent after her statement then Danny couldn't take what he was feeling and pulled her in for a kiss.

Ivy looks at him smiling and blushes deeply pining him down feeling his body. She kissed his neck and shoulders. 

Hour later

Danny was laying in bed and looked at ivy she turned around kissed his lips "hey babe what's up?" Danny smiles at this maybe she's the one after all they did have sex. "Ivy would you help me with Slade ?" She was silent and got up from the bed and gets dressed. Danny turned around seeing her bare skin and getting dressed in a black dress. She noticed him staring "Danny I will help you with Slade but I don't think your team will um understand what's happening between us."

The halfa getting dressed as well "don't worry about them if they try to hurt you. There gonna have to go threw me." Dressed they looked at each other thinking we where just fighting in metropolises and now here trying to be each others lovers. Danny turning into phantom looked at her picking her up "Danny I just think the problem from metropolises and then them thinking your under my control."

Rolling his eyes turning them intangible and in the sky  flying "I'm not well I was but maybe clockwork arranged this." Ivy looked at him in curiosity "who's clockwork?" The halfa laughing thinking about the master of time "he's a ghost that controls time and sets things up my way which is strange now thinking about it..." Remembering about his parents and friends ivy noticing sadness on the teens face. They arrived at mount justice landing in the room filled with Hero's looking at Danny and ivy shocked and ready for a fight.