Chapter 24

Week later

Metropolis suffers the death of Superman the city been having crime rates higher than before. Danny been quite since the death robin couldn't get him to change into his ghost form the halfa shut down.

Superboy saw Danny in the living room watching the news "Danny it's not your fault you know." The halfa looked at the boy his eyes heavy from lack of sleep "it is if I wasn't weak if I didn't... he would still be here.." Then KF walked in the room seeing superboy and Danny talking "yo Danny wanna go out to eat with us?" The ghost boy looked at him sighing nodding the team got ready and stepped in the zeta tube.

Metropolises

Lex Luthor looks at the blood sample he got from the fight then his science team "so you know what this is right?" The scientist nodes pulling up data "looks like ectoplasm with a hint of human dna." Lex smiles then remembers something that new hero that goes by phantom. "Send it to the labs and try to make a clone this might be promising.."

Danny and the others where walking metropolis seeing a steakhouse walking in the waiter showed them to there table "man kid you look rough everything okay?" Robin looked to see Danny was horrible tired, Megan beat him to it. "He hasn't gotten a lot of sleep lately maybe a burger and a shake will help him out." They all ordered then Danny's ghost sense went off looking around then saw Vlad walk in "Daniel we need to talk." The halfa sighs robin gets up letting Danny go to his father walking outside "you look horrible little badger you sure your alright?"

Danny looks at Vlad "I'm fine it's just I wanted to save him you know.." The fruitloop looked at Danny understanding "you know your powers are growing your gonna have new abilities soon I can teach you if you want." The halfa looked at him shacking his head "I guess vlad.."

The man then looked at him "Batman also told me you haven't went ghost or on recon missions lately.. you sure your alright Daniel." The halfa was quite wondering why would the dark knight care I'm not heroine anymore.

Danny finished his talk with vlad walking in to see his friends waiting for him to eat. "So what was that about?" Robin looked at KF so did everyone else "um it was nothing." The team looked at Danny in understanding they eat in silence paying for there food walking around the city. Danny looked at a hoodie from the window seeing it was leather black with white outline walking in the store handing them money buying it. The halfa walked out the store to see superboy looking at him "what you buy ?"

The halfa pulled the jacket out Robin looked at it smiling "sweet maybe that can morph into your ghost form." The halfa thinking about it nodes they go back to base Danny puts the jacket on going ghost. The two rings went threw his body his ghost form was different the leather jacket was attached but his pants where black ripped jeans with a white belt. White combat boots his shirt was black with a white collar and his gloves where white leather. Robin smiles at him "that looks good Danny that jacket didn't come with a hood?" Danny then felt a hood on his back lifting it up covering his head then two rings went threw his body.

The jacket was gone causing superboy to be confused "maybe it's gonna be in your ghost form then that's cool." KF went up to Danny patting his back "that form is so nice Danny you'll be the badass." That caused Danny to smile they walked away then Danny looked at the TV screen mumbling "I won't let you die in vain Superman I'm sorry."