Chapter 22

Vlad was flying as fast as he could to his mansion. Thinking about Danny what has that slade done to his little badger this kept going on his head. Seeing his mansion feeling a little bit of relief turning intangible flying threw the wall going into his lab. Seeing everything was on the floor broken or in a mess Vlad looked around then saw the gloves missing.

Vlad punches the wall then he hears a laugh "looking for this Vlad Masters ?" Turning around to see a man with a mask no other than slade. The ghost gets annoyed "give those back." Slade laughs then puts them down looking at the vampire ghost "you want them come take them from me." Vlad smiles flying at slade but dodge em hitting him with a ecto staff.

Slade looked at him "like my tech able to hurt ghosts. Just like I did to poor Danny. Such a shame poor thing what happened.. and you can't see his mother again what's her name oh yea.. Maddie Fenton." Vlad eyes grow brighter charging a blast hitting slade into a wall causing him to grab his chest. Vlad walked up to him in rage grabbing him by the throat causing slade to laugh and lock eyes with him.

"You don't have the will to kill Vlad every second wasting time with me is wasting time helping Danny." Vlad threw him aside grabbing the gloves flying out of his mansion heading straight back to mount justice.

Danny was locked in a ghost proof cell for safety measures. Batman and the team watch the boy holding himself in pain and his eyes turning full black and back to normal. "I won't let you win." Seeing dan sit beside him smiling "what's wrong danny your gonna die and I'll be reborn." This caused Danny to flinch but still fighting for his mind and body.

Batman looks at the boy talking to no one knowing the situation. Robin watched as his friend was loosing his mind thinking when I get my hands in slade I'm gonna kill him.  Vlad shows up turning into human form running for Danny putting on the gloves. Then a portal opened doctor gate shows up looking at Danny "Vlad whatever you do separate them carefully I'll clean his ghost half. But it's gonna be a risk don't let the ghost half hurt him." Vlad nods going to the cage Danny eyes widen at the same gloves that happened in the future.

"Vlad don't that's what he wants!" Vlad didn't care he stuck the blades in Danny splitting them apart. Danny was flung back and saw his ghost form in the blades. The ghost smiled pushing Vlad back causing him to drop the gloves. Doctor fate saw the ghost form look at Danny charging a ectoblast. But then Vlad blasted the ghost into the wall causing the phantom to fall hissing. Doctor fate did a spell causing phantom to scream no all Danny did was watch as his ghost form fell all the bad aura gone. Doctor fate the looked at Danny putting a symbol then the ghost form was gone then went back into Danny.

Danny grabbed himself in pain then felt fine. Robin ran to Danny looking at him smiling "I'm okay I actually feel better." Surprise that his voice wasn't that deep was actually his regular voice.  Danny then went ghost to see everything was the same still with fangs and a cape still blood red eyes.

Vlad walks up to Danny hugging him tight and smiling "you don't sound like him even though you have his stuff you look awesome. The red eyes will scare the bad guys Danny just like your old man." Danny looked at Vlad thinking about what he said then tears in his eyes "old man don't you mean fruit loop."

Vlad smiles then Danny hugs him again  then the team smile "aww that's so cute." Everyone looked at KF Danny looked at him too rolling his eyes. Batman walked up to Danny "nice to see your somewhat back to normal. Your gonna be in a mission with the team tomorrow be ready." The dark knight walks away and into zeta tube Vlad looked at Danny "looks like it's time for the world to see phantom ad a hero again." Danny kinda smiles "yea but after everything that happened even me killing lex.."

Vlad pats his back "that wasn't you Danny. Don't worry about it." Vlad walks away going ghost turning intangible then looking at him "be safe little badger see you soon." Leaving the mountain causing everyone too look at Danny happy to have there ghost boy back to himself.