Chapter 21

Danny flew as fast towards mount justice thinking about what slade said more importantly why did he let him leave. Seeing the mountain into view his head starts throbbing in pain making him stop hissing at the pain.

"Danny think this is all a Dream now. News flash it's not we are one now." Seeing dan next to him but the halfa rolled his eyes flying to his goal his team. Turning intangible he goes threw the mountain landing in the middle to see miss Martian and Robin. "Guys somethings wrong I.." the pain starts again grabbing his head falling down to one knee Robin went to help him up. "Get Batman here now!" Miss Martian flew away to find the dark knight. Making it to the medical bay Robin places Danny on the bed seeing him struggling with something "Danny what's wrong."

The ghost looked at him trying to get threw the pain "slade did something dan in me.." Batman walks in the room with Vlad "what's wrong with him." Robin looked at his teacher sighing "slade did something dan is in him." Batman didn't flinch at all looking at dan move and hiss in pain. Vlad looked at his little badger in pain then looked at Robin "who is this slade I'm gonna need to pay him a visit." Flashing his red eyes in rage but Batman put a hand on his shoulder "Vlad that's not gonna work with him period. Danny now your responsibility he needs his father which your his now. Act like it."

Vlad looked at the cape crusader in the eyes "I am acting like a father I'm doing this for Maddie!" Clearly in rage he turned ghost looking at Danny then at Batman "I got a pair of gauntlets that can help at the lab to separate the ghost half to find away to cure it. If what Robin says is true." Batman nodes before Danny could try to say anything he saw dan smiling "well Danny looks like your gonna be just a memory. Our fate is sealed." Causing Danny to black out from the pain.