Chapter 12

In Wisconsin

Danny and vlad land in front of vlad mansions. Danny looked around and changed into his human form not caring at all who would see. They both walk into the house and vlad looked at Danny "jazz is in the room on the second story with the words jazz on the door." Danny nodes and walked away from the fruit loop and up the stares looking around remembering all the fights that happened here. He walked and saw the door and took a deep breath to cool of and thought in his head you can do this Fenton. The door opened and jazz was standing there stunned and then tears fell down her face as she saw her baby brother standing there in silence.

She hugged Danny and cried on his Boulder and Danny couldn't help but cry too. Jazz looked at Danny and whipped his tears away "who killed our parents and friends Danny..." Danny was quiet and then vlad walked up the stairs in human form. "Little badger who did kill them you never told me" they all stand in the hall in silence till Danny gulped. "It was skulker.. but it's done with now i...killed him." Jazz eyes widened that her Danny killed someone even thought it was a ghost. Vlad eyes widen and walked up to Daniel slowly and looked in his eyes seeing if he was alright and not loosing it like he did with batman. "You killed skulker little badger, he was the one that did that to maddie and jack and your friends..." Vlad went into his ghost from and turned intangible going to his lab. Danny and jazz stare at each other and talk among them selves and grieving.

In mount justice

Batman was at the computer till his analysis of the drone came back. GIW are a ghost hunting government funded organization. The most Wanted ghost was Danny, and then there was other ghosts but mainly Danny was the big dog they where after. Batman sighed and looked at all the data base on there weapons against ghosts and everything else since ghosts are a threat and Danny's future self Dan. He came across a flower called blood blossoms and they are dangerous to ghost like superman to kryptonite. Batman spent hours researching and analyzing till he called the team in on a mission.

Robin looked and saw a flower and didn't say anything and batman told them team everything they need to know and the team headed out ready to get there prize in this new battle that was coming.

1 week later

Danny returned to mount justice concerned about what happened when he was gone. Batman was the first to walk up to "suit up your going on a mission with the team but don't tell them the league is watching." He sighs and nodes and walks to rest of the team. KF looked at Danny and smiled "hey bro what's good?" Danny just laughed surprised that he's even talking to him after what Dan did to conner, "good we ready for the mission?"

Everyone nodes and they head to the ship. Robin pulled Danny away "look Danny I'm sorry about what happened when I punched you. Leaders don't get angry at there team like that." Danny eyed widen at the apology and accepted, they both walk in to ship and head out to Gotham.

In Gotham bay

The team was setting up there mission is to stop joker and his production of laughing gas. Danny was back up if things get tough. Miss Martian made a telepathic link to everyone "everyone here?" Everyone checked in and where in there spots Danny smiles "um guys I have something to tell you"

Robin looked and saw joker goons working "sure what's up phantom?" There was silence in chat till he heard Danny gulp "the league is watching us."
Everyone screamed what hurting Danny's head "that hurt guys dam" Everyone was freaking out till robin heard a voice "well boys what's with the production?" The goons looked up and saw joker smiling, causing one of them to jump. There was commotion till a boom happened at the other side of the ware house. "I thought we where doing this stealthy!" Robin said in annoyance Artemis sighs "it's not our fault robin a guy had a weird gun and shoot superboy."

Then joker laughs "come on in children there plenty of me to go around." Robin called Danny for back up joker looked at the boy wounder with a gun. "So my goons are taking care of your friends it's just me and you brat." Till an echo came from behind joker causing him to jump "how about I shoot you in the head so you can just shut up." Joker turned around to see glowing green eyes in the shadow and a light up fist among at him.

Jokers goons stop fighting seeing the fear in jokers eyes and the continued to fight after they saw joker smile. "Casper my dear my boy how have you been?" Still pointing the gun at robin "robin I'll shoot his gun and you run okay" before robin could testify Danny shot an ecto blast at the gun causing it fall out of jokers hand and robin went to join the fight with the other letting Danny deal with clown.

Joker looked at Danny surprised and just sighs "looks like you got me Casper I surrender... or am I?" Then in a instant Danny was hit with a hammer and land on the ground. "Took you long enough Harley I had to stall that kid oh I forget to introduce you to." Danny wiped the ectoplasm of his mouth and looked at joker in rage "Casper,Harley,Casper Harley." The joker ran off and Harley looked at Danny "oh come on I  have to fight her now?" Robin replied "sorry Danny keep her entertained."

Danny looked at her and got in a fighting stance. Harley threw her hammer and Danny went intangible causing the hammer to hit the wall, Harley looked at Danny "you know your cute" Danny then punched her and made her flinch and she threw punches and Danny doges them. "Now your even more adorable" Harley grabbed Danny and kissed his cheek. Danny pushed her away with a blush of dark green "OMG that's your blush that's so cute" Harley jumped up and down and robin and KF was laughing.

The watch tower

The flash, Martian manhunter and superman was laughing there butts of that made batman smile a little.

Back at the warehouse

Artemis knocked Harley out and the goons where token care of. Joker saw he was loosing and saw the kids looking at him. "It's over joker give up" robin said in victory tone but the joker laughs and pulled a lever and a blink of and eye a round cage was falling and Danny pushed robin out of the way. "The jokes on him" joker said laughing so hard.

Danny looked at the cage and there was something in roof of the cage that was hallow. Then the roof let out a steaming rose and Danny's eyes widen and his whole body was burning. The team looked and there eyes widened and looked at Danny "those vanquish spirits how's it going in there Casper?" Danny's screams where filling the warehouse his crying in pain was enough to make someone go crazy.

Robin threw a batarang at the joker knocking him out, superboy ran at the cage and lifted the cage up and threw it and saw the blood blossoms and the stream of red energy and seeing Danny covered in red energy. Robin ran to Danny and looked and saw he was slowly getting worse. "Superboy get him out the square" with that superboy picked up phantom but the energy was still on him and he was still screaming in pain.

Everyone was freaking out till KF grabbed the flowers and destroyed them causing the red energy around Danny to stop and he was knocked out. Superboy picked him up and got on the ship everyone followed, aqualad called the league Martian manhunter was in the other side. "We know what happened batman, green lantern and superman are going to get joker and Harley and the other to jail. Take phantom to the medical wing asap." The call was dropped and the team looked at Danny still in his ghost form blacked out on the bench.
Everyone was thinking how did joker get blood blossoms.