Chapter 8

A/N: felt kinda bad at that cliff hanger xD so I decided to post this one early enjoy ;).

Danny's eyes glow a bright green and shoots Slade in the stomach. "Oh Danny I can see the resemblance already you and..Dan"

Danny flew at him in full force and Robin ran behind him. Superboy wakes up and sees Danny and Robin running at Slade. "What happened?" Miss Martian and KF help him up and told him everything. He looks and sees Danny and Robin fighting with Slade, Danny looked like rage consumed him.

"IM NOTHING LIKE HIM!!!!!" As Danny grabbed Slade by the neck , surprised at what he was doing he let him go. Robin was about to hand cuff Slade till he got punched and got tossed into Danny causing them to fall. "Yes you are ghost boy and you know it. Don't worry you'll transformation will come soon enough."

Then smoke appeared around Slade and the others ran at him but he was gone. Superboy looked at Danny in concern about what he was told who was Dan and transformation?

Back at mount justice

Danny went straight for his room without hesitation not even looking at the team. Robin told everyone to do whatever there gonna do and he will speak with Danny. He made his way to Danny's room but it was freezing cold. Robin knocked and hoped he would be aloud in, the door opened and to robins surprise he looked weird.

Robin face went to horror and he looked at Danny's eyes. "Um Danny ....your eyes ." Determined why the boy wounder was freaked out he went straight to the mirror and his eyes where solid black. He gasped and stumbled back and put his hands to his eyes rubbing them. Robin walked slowly towards him still freaked out about what he saw.

Danny got himself up and looked in the mirror again and they where green again. He sighed and changed into his human form and say down on his bed. Robin sat on the floor and looked at the ghost boy in wounder and question. "Who was Slade talking about Danny?"

Danny gave Robin a look of  fear and then took a deep breath " he's my future self I was in the ghost zone with ... Sam and Tucker... we got pulled into a part of the ghost zone we didn't know. Then a ghost named clockwork tried to kill me so that I wouldn't turn into that monster. It failed and there was a portal to the future and me and my friends took it and everything else happened..."

Robin didn't know what to say about that and git up and put a hand on Danny  "we will make sure you don't turn into that Danny. I promise." Then Danny hugs Robin and tears go down his face. Robin just rubbed Danny's back to calm him down and with that he got up and left Danny. While Danny just stayed there in his room thinking his ghost sense kicked in.

He looked around and got up and turned ghost and expecting anything to happen. "Beware." Danny sighs and sees box ghost floating in his room. "What do you want box brat? Dont you have to go bother someone else or haunt a warehouses?"  The box ghost just looks at the halfa and laughs and punches him.

Danny turned intangible and landed in the main room where everyone was at. The box ghost flew over "silly boy I'm here to give you some news the punch is just for fun." Everyone stares at the ghost and saw Danny get up and float towards him. "What news? What are you talking about?"

Box ghost just looks at him in fear "what's going on with your eyes are they supposed to be red?" Danny fells heat in his eyes and thinks no,no your not gonna be him. "Well anyways ghost boy skulker is still alive." Danny just looks at box ghost and laughs at what he thinks is a joke.

"Very funny box ghost I killed him. He's gone that's not possible." Before he could say anything a portal opens and box ghost was sucked into it and closed. Danny stayed floating there thinking what was he talking about and that's impossible I killed him I saw it with my own eyes.

GIW head quarters

Agent K laughs as they look at there prisoner "ready to eat freak?" Just laughs from the cell "oh wow you used freak I prefer freakshow." Agent K just looks at him and throws his food at him and walks away. Freakshow grabs his ham sandwich and before eating he feels like someone is watching him. " who is there any more of you GIW ass hats ?" There was nothing till a creppy voice came along  "no not really I'm here to get you out."

Freakshow is now curious and thinks who would break me out of a government facility. His cell door opened and there was a man no other than Slade standing there. " I need your help I hear you control ghost and I got someone you hate. Danny phantom."  Freakshow balls up his fists and smiles "the halfa that ruined my life and destroyed my reality gauntlet when do we start."