Chapter 19

A/N: omg 5k reads omg thank you guys so much wouldn't have expected my book to get this far. Thank you guys enjoy this chapter ;)

Cars pull up painted white with blacked out windows out came agents with guns pointing at the team. Danny's eyes widen clenching his teeth "look who we have here phantom. I see You found test subject 45." Robin looks at where the teen was standing in his ghost form. Danny lights his hands up ready for a fight then demonic voice came from behind him "I am not a test subject you messed with the wrong arts you humans don't know anything about the dark arts."

Everyone looked seeing Carl stepping forward clenching his fists igniting green fire around his hands. "We gave you that host for a reason amazing it worked. We did research on you spirit of vengeance. Amplified your host with ghost DNA thanks to him." The agent points at Danny smiling "surprisingly there was something strange about phantoms DNA...he had human strains with it." Superboy used his X-ray vision seeing how many agents are around. "Your out numbered there only 7 of you."

Before the agent could respond to superboys comment Carl grabs him by the throat everyone pointing there guns at him. "You have done bad things experiments on this boy." Before anyone could fire there guns Danny and the rest of the team take them down Carl looks around seeing phantom looking at him. "Put the agent down we can question him." There was silents "your not speaking to the boy you're speaking to me."

Danny's eyes scan him closely the flames around his skull are green so that must be from his DNA ecto energy. Robin steps in with miss Martian "that agent said spirit of vengeance. That who where talking to not Carl ?" The spirit nodes looking back at the agent "see what you have done now that I'm here cause of you. I can cleans your world from evil." Before the agent could respond the whole ground shakes hands grabbing the agents feet dragging him down fire coming from the ground. The hole closes everything was normal the team look at the demon or spirit in question. The teams eyes widen when the skeleton hand points to Danny "you have a bad past. Faced your ultimate enemy and won not turning into the beast you think you are. But killing the innocent is not right."

Danny floats towards the demon kinda confused "what you mean killing the innocent? I haven't done nothing wrong." Vengeance spirit laughs touching the ground showing Danny fighting slade and freakshow. The whole team sees phantom killing freakshow to a crisp, robin looking at the ghost boy "you killed freakshow we could have detained him." Danny shakes his head "I wasn't in the right state of mind you can't pin that on me." The spirit looked into Danny's eyes seeing his whole life saving protecting the innocent. "You protect the innocent trying to hide your secret for the years I accept that." Then the demon looks at robin then a ring of fire separate into two going along the body Carl was standing there looking around afraid.

Danny looks at the boy thinking I did this to him.

Back in the mountain

The team walks in with Carl trying to tell him everything gonna be fine till Doctor fate, batman and superman where looking at the boy. "This is the boy, hello I'm Doctor fate nice to meet you." They shake hands fate quickly looking at him in shock "impossible." Batman now concerned looked at the magician in the eyes "what's wrong ?" Danny walked up to them and explained till fate cut in "the GIW where messing with spells and brought the spirit here i need to speak with him." Fate looked at Carl in the eyes casting a spell then a scream was heard the boy fell on one knee Danny looks at fate "stop your hurting him." Batman and superman look at the boy ready for anything then a flash of green filled the room.

Doctor fate sees the spirit standing looking him dead in the eye "you wish to harm my host." Fate shacks his head "I want to know if your hear to help people or something else." Batman had enough walking up to the spirit "the GIW did this for a reason." Vengeance spirit looked at the dark knight "Bruce Wayne your vengeance is strong for the killer of your parents. The killer you look for is in hell already." Batman didn't budge at all kept his straight face "well knowing you know me I bet you know everyone's identity." The spirit looks around the room nodding then stops at the man of steel. "Kryptonian the last son kal el of krypton. Seeing you love this world cause you where sent here before the blast occurred destroying your planet. Zod was the causes yet you don't want vengeance for it ? Strong soul kal el of krypton."

Everyone was amazed what the spirit just told everyone there background. Doctor fate looks at the demon "want to join the kids team after all your size and host is a teenager." Batman and superman agree on this seeing the entity not a the art at least not yet anyways. The spirit looks at the teens and around "I guess sure only to make sure this planet is safe from anything evil or alien invasion."

The room was quiet till robin speaks up to the entity "what's your super hero name ? You need one like Danny has phantom and I have robin." The entity thinks for awhile till Danny looked around "how about the rider?" The spirit looks at phantom "ghost rider." Everyone thought about it and liked it so now the team has a new hero. Danny smiles looking at the entity "watch out villains there a new hero in town ghost rider."