Chapter 14

But my idea was just too interesting, wasn't it... It turned out that someone had hired Sherlock to provide evidence on her husbands court date.

Against him.

Yep. The wife wanted Sherlock to make sure her husband was judged guilty, so that she could take his money.

And give a bunch of it to Sherlock.

And Sherlock would have another person who owed him something, therefore another connection in London.

So everyone won.

(Except the husband)

◼️◽️▪️🔺▫️◾️◻️

Seeing as I didn't have to go to school anymore, I was left to be bored at home. Dad still had no cases, and I still had no friends.

Well, no friends that didn't go to school.

So all day, I would sit with Sherlock, complaining about being bored with Sherlock, and annoying John with Sherlock.

You could see the resemblance.

But then, I would meet up with Izzy after she was done at school, and we would go wherever we felt like going.

Today was pretty interesting, I guess.

It was Thursday, and we had just decided to go to Speedy's, the small Cafe downstairs. And a couple of assholes came up to us.

These two guys were about our age, maybe just a bit older, and probably the stupidest idiots... Well, ever.

'Bye,' I said simply, and got up.

One of them gripped my arm, and held me in place. I calculated that I could easily twist slightly to the right and snap his wrist, or just bend his hand back until he let go, but I thought I would humour them.

Izzy, however, looked... Interested.

How?!?

'Hi!' She exclaimed. 'Im Izzy, that's Charlotte,' I gave her a death glare, but she ignored me. 'What're you're names?'

'Well, I'm Harvey,' said the one who was still holding on to my arm. 'And that's Arthur.' He then nodded towards the other brown-haired boy that Izzy had obviously decided that she was going for.

'Well, Harvey,' I said, smiling sneakily. 'You should really stop telling everyone about that girl that you -'

'C,' Izzy hissed.

'What?'

'Not now!'

'Wha - oh, okay.' I said, rolling my eyes and speaking in a way that told her I knew what she was doing.

'Just this once...' She muttered.

'Let go of me.' I said to Harvey. 'Before I snap your wrist and embarrass you in front of everyone in here.'

Harvey looked me up and down, and challenged me. 'Go on then. You don't have the guts or the strength.'

I flicked my arm to the side, pulling it loose from his grip, then yanked it upwards, only spraining the bone.

I didn't want that conversation with Lestrade.

'Its sprained.' I told him, coldly. 'I could've done worse, but I just felt so guilty...' I added sarcastically.

'C...' Said Izzy warningly.

'Bye.' I said to the three of them.

Izzy followed me.

But not before she took Arthur's phone number.