Epilogue

'Im back!' I said, as I walked into the flat. John and Sherlock looked up at me as I walked in - wait, Sherlock looked up?

'What the heck was that?' John exclaimed.

'What the heck was what?' I asked.

'Why did you jump off that building?' Sherlock asked. He didn't sound mad - more like he was intrigued as to what I was doing.

'Oh, you know,' I said. 'Just for recreational purposes, I wasn't going to hurt myself, I knew that much. It was safe...ish.'

'Why, though?' Said John, exasperated.

'You know that Arthur person?' They both nodded. 'Well, he was actually Mason, Allie's brother, the one that killed her, and he was obsessed with finding out how you -' I indicated to Sherlock '- did it. And, seeing as I didn't know, he told me to improvise, and sjpw him how I would have done it. So, I did.'

'Why would you run such a risk?'

'He is a killer, he had a gun. Though in all fairness,' I pulled the gun out from my jeans. 'Not a very good one. But I just thought that I would teach him a lesson. But one question... how did you know what happened?'

'Homeless network,' Sherlock replied simply.

'Oh, yeah!' How had I not thought of that?

'But,' said John. 'How did you do it?'