part2

After coming home she went to her room n change her cloths in night suit...n sit on bed she is missing Manik's presence...

So she went near cupboard n take out album of their wedding

N started seeing n caressing their pics...
She laugh little after seeing their pic where Manik was giving glares to photographer as he was asking them to pose different for their photoshoot...

Agar manik ke haat mai hota toh woh photographer kab ka mar gaya hota....but it was clear instructions by his mother that she wants their wedding photos perfect....so thats why Manik was bearing that photographer...

After that she started thinking about her past..., how she fall in love wid him..., how they got married...

*******************************

(Past).....
(guys yaha pe someones or Nandini ka pov hoga...)

Nandini was an orphan she used to stay in orphanage...she was verry sweet n innocent soul...

She used to help everyone whether he is bad person or good....

She had a bestfriend Tina...both girls used to play together...helping people...help care taker of orphnage...going school...

Nandini share her every thing wid tina...

But after some time they got to know that she had brain tumor..
She can not servive more than 6 months....

So they went to hospital...to treat her n amount was also huge...
Nandini never leaves her side...she used to go in hospital wid Tina n their care taker....
Their she saw many peoples r suffering from cancer...

Tina was in so much pain in these months Nandini used to cry after seeing her best friends suffering....
Nandini takes lots of care of Tina...
After few months Tina died...Nandini cried a lot that day...she lost her one & only best friend...

That day she decide to become a doctor n treat people...
So she started to study hard...she got a highest rank in studies...

But her rank n marks were not enough to take a admission in colg for doctorate....she needs money for paying fees...
The fees was high....
So she dicided to work....

She saw add of maid required in news paper...

She went there...

The man in 20s give her job after seeing her need of money...

The person is non other than Abhimanyu Murty...
He was also an orphan...his parents leaves all their money n property on his name...when they died...he used to live alone their...n handle murty industry...

Nandini started working at Abhi's place...he always treats her like his sister...
They share sharing a sweet bond of bro and sis
Whenever he is in home they spend their time in watching movies n enjoying the day...

Abhi decided to take Nandini to his home...as he was alone...n now he has his sis wid him so he want to give Nandini his name...

Nandini denies first but after seeing abhi's sad face she decided to live wid him...

He pays her all colg fees...n help her in her studies....

After long five yrs nandini become a good n popular doctor she started treating needed n poor people at free cost...

One day she went to a camp in
'Sadhana' ashram which is ashram of people who hv n cancer...

She enter in a Ashram n went to treat a patient...
While treating patients she heard a melodious voice like someone was singing...
It was a boys voice..

After completing checkup she went there n saw that people of ashram were sorounding a person n enjoying his singing...

After going ahead taking good view of person she started admiring the person...

First time she saw him real..he was hansome n hot...
She is his biggest fan...she used to see his concerts or hear his songs whenever she gets time...

After completing song one lady in her 50s came there n hug that boy n they left from there...

Ater that Nandini enquire about them n got to know that the Ashram is own by them...as it was his fathers wish...n the name of orphange is his grandmom's name 'sadhana'

She went to her work...
When she was treating patients..
the beautiful lady which she saw with that boy...
Came there...n her PA introduced nandini to her...
.
That lady was very kind n sweet.
When they were talking they heard a voice of boy who was calling the lady mom...

N he was the same boy who was singing a song sometime before..

His mother call him n said him..
Lady: beta meet her she is
Nandini Murty she is
treating a patients here at
free cost
N nandini meet my son
Manik..
(yes it's non other than our Manik Malhotra n that lady was his mom Swati Malhotra)

He was looking dam hot..in his attire she first time saw him itna pass...his eyes were dark brown......anyone can get easily drawn in them....his lips they were dark shade of pink...

Her admiration stop by small gesture from Manik...
He gave his hand for handshake

Manik not seems to be intrested in meeting...but for his mothers sake he gives his hand
hand to Nandini for handshake

Nandini shake her hand with him...n that first touch of him make gitters in her stomach...
She feels something different...
She stood there looking at him..
.
After that he left from there wid his mom...

That day Nandini went her home...n started thinking about him...
N she got to know that she had fallen for him at first site...
She is in love wid him...

In next part there will be continuation of her past....