part12

It has been two weeks Nandu has returned...from camp...

In these two weeks both were busy...

It's a Friday Evening...

Manik is busy in attending...a meeting which held by him n board of directors of company...

Nandini is in hospital n reading reports...n studying..

Both are so busy in their work that they are unknown to what happening in outside world...

(In hospital)

There comes Dr.Sanjeev Kapoor with some of the office staff in Nandu's Cabin...

After seeing him n staff Nandu stands up n confusingly looks at them...

He runs towards Nandu n hug her n twirls her round...

Sanjeev: Nandu Nandu Nandu..
I m so hapy for u...u made me proud beta...

All were smiling looking at them...

Nandu is confuse as what happened..n she ask..

Nandu: kya hua uncle...

Sanjeev: r u serious tumhe kuch bhi nai pata...

She nodded in no...

Sanjeev: tumhara kuch nai ho sakt...Duniya idhar ki udhar ho rahi hai n u dont know whats happening....Tv on karo...tumhe pata chal jayega

She switch on the tv which is in cabin...n search for news channel...n she got shock after seeing n hearing...the news...

After that she jump on Dr Sanjeev in excitment n tears in eyes...

Nandu: Uncle its true na...

"Offcourse bhabi its 100% true.."
Came voice from behind the staff people who are standing in door...

Namdu look towards the source of voice n find Mukti n fab3 with Navya n Abhi following her...

They all pounce upon her...n hugs her crashing between them....

They broke the hug n feed her sweets which bring by them...

N congratulate her...

But Nandu's eyes were searching for someone...

She wants him to be with her...in this happy moment...but he isn't there...

All staff congratulate her...one by one...fab4 are clicking pictures n all...

( In Manik's Office)

In conference room meeting comes to an end...

All Board of Members left n Manik was sitting there n busy in making conclusion whatever happened in meeting...

After some time he leaves the conference room n walk towrds his cabin....

After seeing him everyone comes towards him n congratulate him...he was confuse...

After that he saw group of people was watching something....on tv...

He went there n what he sees....make him froze at his place...

There is on tv showing the news that....

"Goverment declared the National Award to Dr.Nandini Malhotra as a Best Doctor..."

(I think there is no such award but it's just for story)

There comes a small smile on his lips..his eyes were shining...like he is feeling proud....

He comes to his cabin n switch on the tv...n sees that the interview is going on of Nandini....

She is looking happy after seeing her happiness...he got a peace...

He looks that Fab4 also there...

Media is asking her questions n she is giving them answers smilingly...but after hearing one question her smile drops...

Media: Mam..where is Mr.Malhotra? Woh nai aaye apni wife ko congratulate karne...

Manik fist his palm after hearing his question...after seeing Nandu's sad face hearing question he feels something in his heart...may be it ache from inside..

But he sees Kabir comes there n cover-up...by saying...

Kabir: Aree kya tumlog..yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai...Mr. Malhotra yaha kyu ayenge woh tog gharpe personally apne style mai congratulate karenge na...

N all the crowd started laughing Kabir's statement...

After that Kabir takes Nandu back to her cabin...

Manik was feeling something but dont know what is it...may be he is feeling proud...n happy....as he knows she deserves this..as she treats poor people from her own pockets...n she never for once asks money from him...

(In Hospital)

All were sitting at Nandu's room n having fun n talking....

But Nandu is lost somewhere...

But her trance boken by fab4 s shout that they want party...

When Dr.Sanjeev says: offcourse hogi na..I will arrange everything...party kal hi hogi..(n he look at Nandu)  dont u dare to say no...u r like my daughter mai itna toh kar hi sakta hu..na..

She nods with smile...

After that they leaves to the home...

Nandu enters in mansion n all servrnts comes there n congratulate her as they had already watched the news on tv..

Lastly she takes blessing from kaka...n goes to her room..

Manik is not home...

She comes downstairs to see the dinner arrangements n there she sees a full bowl of Gulabjamun on dining table...n her eyes started twinkling as it's her fav dish.....she ask kaka..

Nandu: Kaka ye Gulabjamun maine toh nai kaha tha banane ke liye...

Kaka: Woh beta Manik baba ne kaha tha...woh keh rahe the unka khane ka man ho raha hai....

Nandu: Ohhh..
(she is confuse Manik aur Gulabjam jab bante hai tab toh nai khate aaj kya hua jo man ho raha hai unka)

Thinking this she takes the one piece of Gulbjamun as she cant wait...her mouth is watering itself...

She put the whole Gulbjamun in her mouth n close her eyes n lost in it's taste...

There is a person standing infront of her looking at her...seeing her cute expression...the satisfaction looks on his face seeing her enjoying the Gulbajamun......

Nandni open her eyes n sees Manik standing infront of her...looking at her...

(yeah the person is Manik)

Her eyes widens seeing him n she gulps the Gulbjamun hurridely...

Manik leaves from there to their room without saying anything...

He comes after freshnup...n sits on dinning table..Nandni is hoping that he will congratulate her...but he doesn't talk to her for once...n after dinner he leaves to their room...

Nandni came n saw him in balcony N sits on bed reading book....

She is waiting for him to congratulate her...but he comes after sometime n sleeps on bed..

Nandni is feeling sad as he never congratulate her or ask her anything...tears make their ways...she switch off light lied down beside him...with tears in her eyes...

(continuation in next part)

Hint: Manan Moments..

(plz if any spelling ya anythingng kuch bhi mistake is there in update inform me)

Plzz keep voting n commenting..