Part 88

I haven't checked the chapter. If there is any mistake let me know..

******

Suddenly cool breeze passes... Making Manik freeze for a seconds...

Frowns comes on his face...

But thinking about the possibilities smile adorn his lips...

He turns behind to look at the entrance...

But his smile drops.. Seeing nun...

He looks through the corridor keenly to find anyone maybe her... But the corridor is empty...

Then why the hell did he feel like... Someone was here...that someone was his wife...

He felt her.. That's why he turn to look for her...

But she wasn't there...

Was she here?

How can his heart betray him about her arrival?

Is he in so much of love with her that he is feeling her everywhere?

He smiles on this thought...

But his this thought processing breaks when the person from the other side of the phone... Talks in a hight pitch..

He chuckling all the thoughts continues his conversation on phone...

And starts walking towards the back of the villa...

*********

Nandini is struggling to free herself from the grip of the person who is dragging her up from the stairs...

When she saw Manik near entrance n about to call him.. When someone keeps a hand on her mouth.. N drags her from there before Manik can turn to look at her...

She was crying n calling for Manik through her muffled voice.. As the person has kept hand on her mouth..

Her hold was tight on her arms.. Like her blood cells are gonna choked...

Sometimes she kicks the person's leg... But that is of no use... Because the person is strong...compare to her...

She cant even see the person's face... As she is facing her back towards his front...

She tries to have a look... But the strong grip isn't letting her move...

But from the strong grip she is sure that the person is a He..

And this thought only made her feel disgusting...

How can any other Man than her husband touch her...

After dragging her towards the empty room he pushes her inside... N locks the door...

Nandini getting herself back turns to look at the person n her eyes goes wide seeing non other than Rohit..

Who is locking the door...

The anger rushes through her veins seeing him smirking at her...

She can see he is drunk...

She starts looking here n there.. For something.. From which he can hit this bast****

N finally a Vase comes in her hand...n she tried to hit him... Who is walking towards her with a lust full eyes..

Before she can hit him he holds her hand stopping her from hitting...

Rohit: hold on pretty lady... Why are you taking so efforts... You are weak dear... You cant stand against me.... So stop all this n leave this thing... N let us enjoy ourselves...