part10

PRESENT TRACK...

Nandu is thinking about it n dont know when sleep tookover her...

Next morning she wake up due to the constant ringing alarm which ring is her fav song which is sung by her love, her hubby..

She close her eyes n hear his peaceful voice which make her morning good when he is not around her....

It's her routine when he is there she wake up seeing his peaceful n handsome face...n giving him small forhead kiss..

But whenever he is not home...or out for concerts or meeting..she wake up by his peaceful n soothing voice....which is her alarms ring...

Sometimes at night or whenever she gets time she hear his songs which gave her peace...

(Back to bed)

She wake up..
Again her face fell seeing Manik's side of bed empty...after sometime she get ready to go hospital...

But she got a call from Swati..

(Guyss Swati is in Delhi she left two weeks..before Manik went to concert..as her sis is not well..n she went there to take care of her)

After talking to Swati she left to hospital...

It is very tiredful day for her as she has an appointment back to back...

Now its 10 in evening...she was hell tired..it's all looking from her face...

She enter the mansion n to hv a water she went to kitchen there she saw kaka...n he informed her that Manik is back...

After hearing this all her tiredness flew away...her eyes started shining..smile made it's way...n without having water she runs to their room..

She open the door n enter...

N find him standing in balcony gazing outside...his back towrds her..

She is panting becoz she ran all the way from kitchen to room to only see him...

She is going to see him after 4 days which are 4 decades for her....

She calm herself..n called him..

Nandu: Manik...

Manik turned towards her...

Soothing smile came on her face after seeing him...

Nandu: Aap aaj aane wale the
             aapne bataya nai..

Manik doesn't ans her...n came in room...
She feels bad as he didn't ans..
But she smile n says...

Nandu: Mai jaldise fresh ho jati
             hu...phir hum saath
             dinner karenge...

Manik: woh i was hungry toh i
             had my dinner....

Nandu's face fell as she thought today she will hv dinner with him n spend some time...but he didn't wait for her to come...

But she smile..n says in low voice...

Nandu: Ohh ohkk aap so jaiye
              aap thak(tired) gaye
              honge

Manik: hmm..

N he went to bed...

Nandni came after changing n saw him sleeping...n went downwards to hv dinner..

She had little dinner...n came back too room...

She sits beside him on bed...n look at his face...after staring good 30min...she give small forhead kiss n lied down after switching lights off...

Next morning she woke up early..as she want to make breakfast for Manik...

She wake up n smile crept on her lips after seeing her hubby..she was craving in these four days to see this side...

She went to washroom n get ready..
After coming back she gives kiss him on his forhead...n left to prepare breakfast...

Kaka smile as she enter in kitchen looking at her happiness...

She prapare breakfast..n went to room to see Manik is in washroom...

She takes out his cloths..n arranging them waited for him to come out...

After 10 min he comes out looking all hot in bare chest n towel around his waist...water dropping from his hairs..looking hottttttt...

She wants to touch his these dropping hair..n his abbs..but its not in her destiny as he never talks to her properly touch karna dur ki baat hai...

She was looking at him with dreamily eyes...but after sensing him looking at her she feel embarrassed n look down n told him to come for breakfast n run downstairs...

At breakfast table she serve him...n sit beside him..

She wants to talk him but she doesn't have gutsss..
But after lots of thinking she started...

Nandu: Manik aap ka concert kaisa tha...

Manik:good

Nandu: yeah i saw it on TV croude was going all crazy for Fab5 specially ur fans...they love u alot na..

Manik busy in his breakfast not showing intrest to talk to her..

Manik: Hmm

After having his breakfast he left without saying anything...to office...

Nandni also left to hospital n came early today as FAB 5 said they r coming for dinner...

Manik is also going to come home early.....

She went home n prapare dinner...n waited for Fab5 n Manik...

Manik came n got ready in his tee n shorts n sits in livong room waiting for Fab5..

Fab5 , Navya n Abeer came n all of them having fun.....

Manik was having fun with Fab5 but he not for once talk to Nandu or smile at her...

But Nandu is happy looking at him smiling, laughing n having fun with Fab5 as she sees him like this only with his mom n his friends...

Fab5 also involve her..

Abhi was in office n he was going to come late..

After he came they hv their dinner...All praises her dinner but Manik not for once praise her...

After having a tasty cake desset they left bidding bye to Manan..

Manik went to room n started working on laptop sitting on couch...

Nandini also went after cleaning kitchen...n sits on bed reading book...or rather say stealing glances of Manik...

After sometime Manik close his laptop n lie down on bed..

After simetime when Nandu sees that he is in deep sleep...she kisses his forhead n lie down on her side...n sleep..

(continuation in next part)