Part 54

Nandini sits on a sit... N she looks at Manik... N finds him dancing with that girl... Happily..

In angerness she asks bartender to give her a drink...

Waiter passes her...glass..

The drink in it is not that strong..

She takes the glass n gulp the whole glass...

Closing her eyes...

First she find it bitter n very bad.. But when it finally reaches in her body... She starts feeling good...

So she puts the empty glass on table... N asks for one more...

The person who is sitting beside her.. Is looking at her legs...which are giving a sexy view to him... As she is sitting so her skirt goes little upward.. Showing more part of legs..

Desires can be seen in his eyes... He is only gazing at her legs... Drinking his bear...

Nandu who is busy in to be jealous.. doesnt find the person looking at her with dirty eyes...

When she is busy in glaring at Manik n that girl... Waiter passes her one more... But this time.. Before she takes.. Man beside her changes her glass before she turns n take it...

Nandu takes the glass..n turn towards the dancing couple...

Glaring at them... She gulp it down...

It was more bitter than first one... She starts feeling warm inside her... She starts feeling hotter than before... Her eyes starts blinking...she is loosing her senses...

She starts looking for Manik... When she find him..holding that girl from waist..

So she stands from her place.. N walks towards dance floor..

The person who was beside her... Starts smirking... Seeing the affect of drink on her... As she starts stumbling... While walking...

She goes on dance floor...near her Manik...

Before anyone knows she pushes that girl from his man...

The girl stumble on her feet... While Manik looks at Nandu with wide eyes...

Girl : what the...

Before she completes...Nandu holds her hand tightly... Scratching her with her nails..

Nandu: you bloody... How dare u to dance with my husband...

Manik makes a ohh face..with wide eyes... As what happened to his wife...she had never talked with anyone like this..n here she is scratching her...in angerness..

Wait she is angry

Wait she is angry.. But why?

Is she jealous?

Yes she is..