part25

Manik wake up from his sleep...n his eyes roam around the room...
N stops on the couch which is placed on the left side...n his eyes goes wide...

He blink his eyes three-four times...

Manik pov: Is she here? No Cabir said she wont be able to come...today...she cant be here...but seriously Manik how can u starts dreaming her...yes u r dreaming...

So he again close his eyes...n after sometime...he slowly open his one eye...n finds no one on the couch...so he open the other eye..too

N frown as he finds no one there...n feels relax..

Manik pov: see its a dream..she is not here...Manik first u used to dream about ur food...n now Nandini...no no aisa nai ho sakta...i cant cheat my food...ye ladki mujhe pagal bana ke hi chodegi...

After talking to himself he hears some voice n turn to his left side...finds Nandu their...

Manik pov: again..n he looks at her dreamily..

Nandu: I m sorry Manik...aap ki nind kharab ho gayi..

Manik pov: Ab ye bolne bhi lag gayi...waise her voice is so sweet..jaise ki Gulabjamun...so sweeeet...seriously gulabjamun..no no...rassgulla..hmm rassgulla..is more sweet...

He gives her his cutee wali smile...

Nandu looks at him confusingly...why he is looking at her like this..

So she ask him..

Nandu: Manik r u ohkk..

But he is still looking at her dreamily..with a cute smile..on his face...

Frowns appear on Nandu's forhead..

Nandu: what happened to him?...why he is behaving like this...

So she shook him from his shoulder...

Nandu: aap thik hai na...

Which brings Manik outof his dreamland...n he sits on a bed with a jerk...with wide eyes n open mouth..

Manik: r u real?

Nandu confusingly: huh?

Manik still not believing that she is real...so he again close his eyes n open it n find Nandu standing infront of him..

Manik pov: Manik she is real..its not dream...u r not dreaming...hushh iska matlab..i didnt cheat on my food..bach gaya...

Manik: when did u come?

Nandu: when u were sleeping...

Manik: but tum aaj nai aane wali thee..na..then..

Nandu: when did i say that...i toh told Cabir that i will come in afternoon after completing my work..

( Nandu came in afternoon n find Manik sleeping...so she sit there on couch...actually when first time Manik open his eyes she was reading magzine...so she didnt know that he was up...after that she felt thirsty...so she goes to the left side of Maniks bed where water is placed...n it made some voices...which broke Maniks sleep...as what is she thought)

Manik pov: ye Cabir na he always make me fool...i will not leave him..this time...he lied to me..

Nandu looks at Manik..n finds him thinking something...

Nandu: Manikkk...

Which breaks his trance...

Manik: huh..?

Nandu: I m sorry..woh i didnt come in morning...actually it was urgent n critical case.. so i had to go there...

Manik: No its ohkk..