part 95 (Realisations)

(Unedited)

I havnt checked part if there is any mistake let me know.

Please try to vote and comment it motivates us...

********

At 12 pm

After taking permission Abhi entered into the room to see his sister sitting on a bed and already staring in his direction.

Her eyes teared when she sees him.

Like a baby she crawls on bed from one side to another while he rushes towards bed.

When he reaches near her she like a baby hugs his waist and starts crying like a child.

Nandini: Bhai, where were you. I was looking for you. But aap kahi nai dikhe.

She said between her crying.

Abhi breaks the hug and wipes her tears.

Abhi: I was here only baby girl.

He said controlling himself so he wont cry infront of her.

This is what he wanted. His sister in his arms safe and sound.

He was craving for it. To take her in his arms. So he can assure himself that everything is fine.

Taking her in a side hug he sits on bed.

Nandini: Bhai.

Nandini said breaking hug and looking at his pale face.

Nandini: I know you are feeling guilty that you couldnt save me.

Nandini said looking in his eyes. To which he looks down feeling shame.

Nandini: Bhai.

She cupes his face making him look at her.

Nandini: i cant understand why are you blaming yourself. If you would have known this was going to happen would you have let it happened? No right?

She asks making him understand.

Nandini: It wasnt in your hand. If it was in your hand you would have killed that demon even before he would have tried to lay his finger on me.

Saying this she hold his hand.

Nandini: i cant understand you both.

She said making him frown in confusion.

Nandini: Manik. Even he was blaming himself for this. When he is nowhere at fault. Whatever happened it was my fault. I hided things from him.

Abhi looks at him frowning.

Abhi: what things?

Then she explains him how Rohit waa trying to get closer to her and Manik was getting bad vibes from him. He even confronted Nandini but she hided things from him. Not wanting to him cancel his contract.

Nandini: he was even ready to cancel the contract. But i stopped him. Took promise from him that he wont cancel it. And I will be careful.