Part 83

I havnt checked the part.. If there is any mistake.. Make me aware of it...

************* 

After picking up earing from ground he keeps it in his pants pocket... N is about to step ahead in a direction of Rohit...

When someone keeps their palm on his shoulder from stopping him moving ahead...

Manik frowns n turns back to find Navya who is holding her stomach and huffing like a runner.. Who has run marathon..

He holds her shaking figure by arm..

Manik: what happened Navya...? Are u ohkk...

He asks to Navya.. Who is taking air in her lungs by opening her mouth...

After calming down herself she galres at him..

Navya: you idiot kabse bula rahi hu tumhe...kaan (ears) kaam nai kar rahe kya... Or uparse aise bhaag rahe ho jaise kisine bull chod diya ho piche... Uparse mujhe bhi bhaga diya itana... Haiyyyee mere pair...

She says keeping her hands on her knees... still trying to get herself normal...

Manik frowns again...n glares at her.. How dare she talk to him in like this tone...

Manik: i haven't asked you to run behind me...

He rudely answers her...giving a one glance at back... Towards Rohit... Who is now busy in roaming his hands on girl...making Manik more angry...

His fears are increasing second by second...

Navya's rolls her eyes on his rude behaviour...

Navya: yes you havnt told.. N i dont have a shock to run behind you.. And i m also not a crazy idiot fan girl of yours.. Who wants to  run behind you for your.. attention...i have my cabir for that... Woh toh bus...my best friend asked me to do a favour for her.. So that's why i m hear..

Manik: best friend?

Manik frowns..

Navya hands him a envelope...

Which Manik takes n confusingly looks at it...

Navya: your Item..

(she bites her tongue.. Knowing ge wont like that)

Navya:I mean to say tour wife... Nandu... She asked me to handover it to you...

(she corrected herself before Manik blast on her)

Hearing Nandini's name from her mouth...he immediately gives his all attention to her..

Manik : where is she? Was she with you?

Navya: i dont know she left somewhere after giving me envelope...

Manik looks back.. At Rohit with a tension...n fear..

When Navya's phone pings with a message..

Navya opens it...n finds it from Nandini...

Navya: see uska msg bhi aaya.. She is asking me if i have handed it over to you or not...

Manik turns towards her.. N takes the msg phone from her hand... N read the message... N sighs in relief...

Manik gives phone back to Navya...

Navya: my work is done.. Mai chalti hu... Cabir wait kar raha hoga..

After that she left..

Manik hurriedly opens the envelope n finda a letter...in it...