part13

Its a beautiful morning

Nandni is in kitchen preparing breakfast for Manik...

After Manik comes she serves him breakfast n sit beside him...

Looking at her anyone can says that she is nervous...as she wants to ask Manik...he will able to come with her in party...

she knows his answer but still she  has some hope...

Manik leaves to room after eating breakfast...

After sometime Nandu also goes to their room...n find Manik in bathrooom...

She sits on bed..n in nervousness her hands are fighting with eachother...

Manik comes outof washroom after changing cloths..n stands infront of mirror to comb his hairs...

Through mirror he sees Nandu nervously sitting on bed...and from that he gets to know that she wants to ask him something....as he knows her its her habit..whenever she wants him to ask something she behaves like this....

(May be he also observes her)

So Manik after thinking something..he asked her about Mom as he know he has to take a lead then only she will ask him...

Manik: Mom ka call aaaya tha kya..

Nandu: Ha kal hi aaya tha..

Manik: Ohh how is she..? Woh actually two days se i dosn't get time to call her...becoz of work..

Nandu: woh bilkul thik hai..n Masi bhi ab thik hai...Ma ne kaha hai woh jald hi lautegi...

Manik: Ohkk..

N finally Nandu decides to ask him as he is talking to her calmly...

Nandu: woh Manik...

Manik:
(finally) muttered to himself

N look at her n nodd her to continue...

Nandu: woh aaj Sanjeev uncle ne party rakhi hai for my success...toh aap aaoge na..

Manik: (look at her for sometime) n asks....kitne baje hai party?

Nandu: 7 baje...

Manik: Ohkk be ready at 6..Mere kapde nikal kar rakhna...hum saath mai jaayenge..

Nandu doesn't believe on her ears what she heard....as Manik never said yes to come with her for any parties...he always denies her saying some reasons...n today he is ready to come with her...its shocking for her...

So to confirm she ask him again.....

Nandu: App such mai aayenge..

Manik: Hmm..

(he looks at nandu n sees her shock n he knows that what she is thinking so he said....)

Woh U know na media...agar mai nai aaya toh they will start gossips...aur mai nai chahta ki kal ke newspaper mai meri headline ho....

N he leaves from there to office..

Nandu feels bad as she think he got ready to come becoz of her happiness n he wants to be with her in her success....but he is just coming there to show the world that they r happy couple..

IN EVENING..

Nandu gets ready in beautiful red sarrie looking beautiful...